kees

Lucas sat beside me on the bench and sipped some water.
"Lil lucy?" I said.
He giggled and turned to me "yes Mickey Mouse?"
"So...do you have a place to stay now?" I asked.
"Ive been staying with Kyle actually...I have to get my stuff from my old house tomorrow."
I furrowed my eyebrows. "Would you like me to come with you?"
He shook his head quickly. "N-no you cant." He mumbled.
I stayed quiet for a moment. "They werent very nice to you, were they?"
He stared at me, then stood up. "I-I should go, the sooner I get my things the better."
"Lucas." I said. He ignored me so I called his name once again, stopping him.
"Im not letting you go there alone. You didnt let me fall and im not gonna let you either."
He was quiet for a moment and I brushed his brown hair from his face.
"The only time you ever let me fall is when I realized id unfortunately fell in love with you." I whispered quietly.
We locked eyes for that moment and I felt him lean in, but he stopped before we touched our lips to whisper "may I kiss you?"
I giggled. "Yes you may." I whispered back and then and there I had my first kiss. Butterflies swarmed in my stomach. After the kiss broke he sighed and caressed my cheek gently. "I will see you soon." He stated, leaving without me.
I already know this is a recipe for disaster.