Buy The Grape Stuff

//Kians POV//

I woke up to a familar warm hand caressing the sweaty flesh of my forehead. I smiled and opened my eyes, examining Jcs face. He had the prickly brown stubble I love so much, and like always, his lips were moist.
I had been feeling under the weather since yesterday, some sort of stomach bug that comes along with headaches. Jc was more concerned about this than I was, but I guess its because Mickeys still in the hospital and hes just worried. She will be out by tomorrow which is why we have to go out shopping and buy the medicine the doctor prescribed. She doesnt have to take it for long but he said itd be good to have around anyways.
Jc smiled at me with his perfect teeth. "Goodmorning sweaty pants" he giggled.
"Sweaty pants huh? So thats what youre calling me?" I responded.
"I was gonna go for rake boy but sweaty pants is more fitting. You should shower." He sighed.
I giggled and blushed a bit "sorry...do I smell that bad? I didnt keep you up did I? I-" I started, only to have Jc shake his cute little head.
I sighed. Hes so beautiful.
I booped his nose out of habit and yawned.
His nose is so pretty and cute I love how it protrudes from his face in a smooth rounded little angle. It gives his face almost a sort of native american look. Sometimes I wonder if thats part of his heritage but I have never gotten around to questioning him about it.
After putting around for a while we decided we'd better head out.
I bent over to grab my shoes only to have Jc smack my ass.
I felt all the blood in my body rush to my face and jumped at the sudden contact.
I giggled and hit his butt with my shoe as he tried to get away and he whined for a few and laughed.
We ended up having some weird erotic argument hitting each others asses with different objects until we remembered we are suppose to be responsible parents.
I hate this responsibility thing, Jc is better at it than I am.
Heck Jc is a better parent than I am in general. He cooks and cleans and he never lets me do the laundry because he thinks I fold clothes wrong.
What do I even do...
Im hardly a parent.
I thought about it while we were in the car but I didnt say anything.
We walked into the store to look for medicine, that is until we smelt the bakery in the back and gave each other an instinctive look.

Food.

We walked over to the back trying to seem not as excited as we really were. Both of us turn into little kids when it comes to freshly baked bread, both for different reasons.
Jc loves it because he can cook, I love it because I can eat it.
I guess thats kind of our relationship isnt it.
Why am I so lazy and obnoxious and angsty and...

"Kian?" Jc called.
"Hmm?" I answered, and he giggled. "Do we have cheese at the house or no cause the deli is right here." He asked.
There he goes being all responsible again.
"Oh uh I would get some just incase. We shouldve vlogged this huh." I stated.
"Shit yeah. Too late now though. Maybe we can vlog after we leave?" Jc questioned. I nodded.
There he was. My Jc, goofy and not as responsible and parenty.
I sound so...stupid though. Why dont I want us to grow up?
Because responsibility is boring.
I dont want our relationship to just become...boring. Thats why marriages dont last sometimes.
I cant lose Jc, hes all I want hes all I have.
I had been so lost in my thoughts I hadnt realized Jc had even left me and suddenly I felt him hit my butt with a shopping cart. I giggled and whined with exaggeration "ow fucker."

Maybe it wont be boring after all.

We finished up shopping and started vlogging as we left and explaining shit.

Jc has been seeming more bored with youtube than me and that makes me sad.

I just hate this, watching him grow up. Hes growing up without me and I just dont want him to grow old without me.

I want to grow old together, and stay forever young together.