Grape Flavor

It was day two in the hospitol and I still hadnt heard from Lukey Pukey.

Wait did I really just call him that?

Ugh I hate it, im head over converse for this awkward kid.
In other news, my parents have been visiting me of course and giving me free food which is nice. I have to take this gross grape flavored medicine now to ease the swelling in my throat because I guess there still is some.
I hate grape.
Dont get me wrong grapes are awesome. But the artificial grape flavoring is my worst nightmare! Dont even get me started on grape soda, whoever thought that was a good idea mustve had no taste buds.
Daddy Kian had to blindfold me to get me to take the medicine. I have a tendency to vomit when I take meds even if I want to so its been a true struggle. Dad Jc tried removing my sight and smell while Daddy held me down but no matter what I still throw up. I think its making my throat worse honestly. Why cant I just eat ice cream?
It was later in the afternoon and I laid in my hospital bed starring at the ceiling. They did an odd paint job on it and I could make shapes out of the squiggly doodlebop lines.
There was a goat, and a pig, and a blob fish I named Jerry. Jerry has seen many many things in his day he wishes he could forget.
My eyes suddenly made their way to the door as I heard Dad Jc say "hey". He was carrying food which made me happy but...his tone of voice was off.
"You ok?" I asked, taking my mcdonalds.
"Yeah its just um...oh its nothing. You have a visitor though." He winked and I instantly knew it was Lucas.
I was so excited to see him my heart fluttered. I took a bite of a french fry waiting with anticipation to see his face.
Is that a...black eye?
I swallowed the fry and looked at him with concern, and for the first time, he just started crying.
"Oh no Lucas...what happened are you hurt? Please dont cry im really all better its nothing to wo-"
"They kicked me out." He cried shakily.
I stared at him for a moment making sure this was real.
"W-what? Who kicked you out? Where? Why?" I questioned. Things were happening too fast.
He sniffled and wiped his eyes then sat beside me.
"I...its just..." he started, only to get very very quiet.
"You can tell me anything" I promised, eating another fry and gesturing for him to take one.
He chuckled and sniffled once again, gladly eating the french fry.
"Im...well...I told them im...im..." tears welded in his eyes.
I stared at him with a sick feeling.
"Nevermind." He said.
I looked him in the eye and a look of extreme guilt washed over his face. Guilt? Why guilt? Is he doing drugs?
I put a hand on his shoulder and he turned his head away from me.
"Im..." he started.
"What is it?" I asked for a final time.
He looked at his feet and whispered "I think im gay."
I just stared at him for a long time, my heart broke. However, all I could do was cry tears of...support. Tears of love. I hugged him so tight. Part of me though, the selfish part, was a bit dissapointed. I thought that maybe I found someone who loved me. He was my first boyfriend. What if he is the last...

A/N
Ooooooh god I have been so nervous to give you guys this plot twist but its gonna be benefitial later I promise you. Please tell me your thoughts in the comments. What do you think will happen? How did you react?

Ps I hope I restored your life once again ;)