Who am i

Ok, time to stop for a minute an explain. Who am I. Michelle Brooke Castillo. Once Michelle Brooke Winsdale. But names don't tell stories.
Before the orphanage I had a happy life I was a pretty normal kid. We were driving I remember we were driving. Memories are sometimes so blurry when it's been so long. You slowly begin to lose the details. What my parents faces look like, a total blank is drawn. We were driving, I believe we were headed home from somewhere, and some drunk driver swerved to the wrong side of the road. I remember the young child fear that struck me as this car came slamming our way. My parents died that day and that was the day I became an orphan and everything was different, I wasn't a normal kid with a normal life anymore. My last name had been ripped away from me, picked off me like a pedal of a flower. Winsdale became a silly word that was in the back of my head but never to be used again. Like ugly selfies you just can't work the courage up to delete. But I am not just a name and not just a label, orphan, I am more. I am Mickey. I like to watch movies and eat pizza and draw pictures, my favorite show is spongebob and fairly odd parents. I like lucky charms and my favorite color is pink and blue. So now I'm brought to ask...who will I be?