Winner?

We huddled around the tv in the dark living room, we couldn't take our eyes off the screen. My eyes bobbled around as my brain signals took in the flashing lights on the screen. This is it. The powerball winners. Daddy kian anxiously chewed his lip and dad jc who's eyes had bags piling undernieth and his curls were even messier than usual, stared hopefully at the screen. We won. I gawked at the screen and had to slap daddy kians arm repeatedly as if he didn't see to tell him to look as well as to make sure this was reality.
Daddy kian and dad jc exchanged excited looks and I watched as daddy kian picked dad jc up and spun him around in the air with squeals of utter pleasure and delight.

After about an hour I went to bed, happy, and rich.

//Kians Pov//
I was ecstatic. All the things we could do all the things we could have. I squeezed jc for the millionth time as we watched tv again for the first time in about a month.
"You kept your promise" I whispered into his neck. I chuckled when I felt him shiver. His warm hands wrapped around my lanky body and he closed his eyes. "When don't I keep my promises?" He whispered in response.
I laughed and smacked his butt jokingly "all the time you moron."
He chuckled, a childish smirk playing on his face. He started kissing down my neck and then my shoulder. I let out a quiet moan. "You like that?" He whispers quietly into my ear. I nod a bit in response. He lets out a quiet, deep toned chuckle that poisons my heart it's so sexy. I bite my lip "do you think Mickey will wake up if we do anything?" I whisper. He smirked and touched my nose "were only celebrating."
I giggled and squealed a bit as he flipped me over goofily and took his shirt off.
He banged on his chest jokingly like a gorilla and I had to suppress my loud laughter by putting my head in the pillow to muffle it. He giggled and ferociously kissed all over my body. It was messy and not well thought out but it was warm and full of love and that's all I needed. We hadn't had sex in so long I had almost forgotten just how thrilling it is. I never forgot however, how good he is in bed. Mm...
After celebratory sex we snuggled beside each other, joking around like usual. I love him so much...this is going to be wonderful.