My house

My new parents were almost too excited to show me around the house. I giggled as each of them showed me different rooms and argued and picked on eachother. JJ had already went up to his room, he was a quiet guy. I was also greeted by not one but three more little munchkins. Wishbone, Hazel, and Vega. They were all very welcoming, of course Hazel was chewing on my converse shoes causing me to giggle, but no matter how much ware and tear they caused I love animals so I was very excited to have pets.
After I was given a little tour the boys insisted I watch their youtube videos. I was amazed at the fact they're youtubers and how popular they are so I couldn't possibly say no to that offer, so Jc made popcorn and all three, six, seven of us, watched the videos together. Although JJ spent most the time eating the popcorn and feeding it to Hazel and Wishbone.
Soon I began to get tired and started falling asleep but before I did Kian or, daddy, carried me upstairs to bed and Jc (Dad) helped tuck me in. The two of them whispered stuff to eachother but I didn't hear much, and the last thing I remember before I fell asleep was Dad with his slight facial hair kissing me softly on the forehead.