Goodmorning

"DAD?" I yelled from the kitchen. Both of them responded from the living room "WHICH ONE?" And I groaned as I peered into the living room. "Dad is Jc daddy is Kian," I giggled. They both replied with "Oooooh..." And I rolled my eyes as Jc responded to my previous calling "Yes princess?"
I giggled and answered "Where's our plates and shit I want cereal," causing Jc to gasp out "Language!"
I rolled my eyes and went back in the kitchen mumbling "I'll find em myself."
I finally found the bowls and plates neatly stored in the dishwasher and made myself a bowl of cereal. I've never actually tried blueberries before so I put some blueberries in my frosted flakes, since I was in the mood to try new things. That was a terrible idea. Apparently I'm fucking allergic to blueberries, wonderful. I couldn't breath and my throat started to swell causing my parents to obviously panic and call the hospital. Soon enough I passed out and woke up much much later feeling better and with a teddy bear on my chest. I looked around the hospital room. It was dark and dull. Suddenly dad and daddy came in and I was greeted with four hairy arms wrapping around me. I giggled at their excitement and instinctively asked "how long was I out?"
Daddy giggled and answered "four hours."
I gasped cause four hours is a long time and I felt really bad.
Jc kissed my forehead softly and replied kindly "it's ok princess. We got you a teddy bear and while we waited for answers we spent some time at McDonald's...we did get you a burger but I maaaay or may not have eaten it."
I giggled and replied "it's ok I'm not hungry anyway," even though I was a little hungry. But I learned a valuable lesson that day indeed. I have the best parents ever, I'm allergic to blueberries, and don't try new things its a trap.

A/N

😂😂 this was my favorite chapter to write so far can't wait to give you guys more