Answers

A/N
Just letting you know to get rid of confusion I'm going to refer to them as daddy kian and dad jc just so you guys know which parent I'm speaking of 😂😂 okee enjoy

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Daddy Kian looked at me and sniffled "Mickey you are not running away, he doesn't mean it" he said softly. "Dad jc doesn't even want me...I'll just be in the way" I replied. Daddy Kian was about to say something but then we heard from upstairs a loud scream of frustration. I sighed and kissed daddy on the cheek then stood and whispered "stay safe..." Then I was out the door. I stopped outside though. What if dad jc hurt daddy kian. What were they fighting about. I went back in and sat by daddy kian for a moment. "Back so soon?" He chuckled with a sniffle. I sighed and asked softly "what are you fighting about?"
He took a deep breath and hesitated, then he spoke "dad jc has been very stressed lately and the argument just got a bit out of hand...everything is going to get better." He gently stroked my cheek with his hand, and his eyes were filled with love. "What is he stressed about?" I asked. Daddy was very silent, he didn't want to tell me. Then painfully the words slipped through his mouth. "We're in debt...and he never went to college..." Daddy Kian stated. A tear rolled down his cheek but he quickly swiped it away. "A-and what about the...I hope you get raped threat?" I asked reluctantly. Daddy Kian simply shook his head. I understood. He always did that when something was just too private to speak about. I just sighed and snuggled into him, we fell asleep together with our arms wrapped around each other and with dad jc flustered upstairs.