His daddy too

A/N first of all, SMUT WARNING. K thats done now. Second, sorry I needed to give you hilarious music to make this sex scene less awkward. Inspired by the people who said calling kian daddy was kinky. XD

//Kians POV//

Well, Mickey is in bed now. Jc and I snuggled together in bed for a while. We were shirtless and I drew shapes on his soft bare chest.
"Justin..." I started.
"Yes kiwi?" Jc responded.
I bit my lip and stared at him with THE look. Jc is a moron however and just giggled at me in confusion. I checked to make sure our door was closed then gently grabbed where his penis would be. His eyes widened and he blushed which only made me laugh cause he's such a squishy dumb dumb.
"Can I touch you" I whispered.
Jc nodded slowly, slightly flustered.
I licked his neck and he moaned quietly. Taking shaky breaths into his shoulder I slid my hand into his pants.
I wrapped my fingers around his hard penis and bit my lip.
"Fuck me daddy." Jc whispered shakily.
I smirked and licked his nipple and he moaned quietly.
"Make me." I whispered.
He chuckled and pressed his lips sloppily against mine attempting to pin me down, but we fell off the bed. We laughed hysterically and I kissed his neck. "Why is it we can never have sex like normal people?" I chuckled.
"Because we arent normal people." Jc joked and touched his nose to mine.
"Now, are you gonna fuck me or no?"
he giggled.
"I dunno I think im tired." I teased, faking a yawn. He shoved me lightly and I laughed, pulling down his pants. I kissed down his body and my tongue softly slid up his penis. Then I took in as much as I could, and well you can predict the rest. We fell asleep on the floor that night. I think I heard the door close as we did but it was probably my imagination.

//Mickeys POV//
Im gonna barf.