Not a love story

I had to awkwardly explain the fact I was forced fo reunite with this Lucas kid to my parents and the two of them would not stop picking on me the whole way. My parents argued over which one would walk me down the isle and I rested my forehead in my hand with annoyance. The car soon came to a stop and there he was- Lucas had his hair up like my daddy kian does and he was wearing a pink tee shirt, black skinny jeans, and i think...are those...earrings? Oh lord. I got out of the vehicle followed by my parents, that is until dad jc suggested they give us "privacy". I wanted to jump into the road.
"Hey!" Lucas chimed.
I giggled "I didnt know you had your ears pierced." I commented.
"Nice to see you too." He chuckled with sarcasm.
I rolled my eyes.
"I didnt know you wore blue underwear." He cleverly remarked.
"Wait wh-" I looked down to see my pants were falling and squealed, pulling them up quickly.
He chuckled and took my hand. "Follow me." He demanded sweetly. I blushed and followed him and we climbed up into a tree. He was much faster than me and it was scary. We got up there and I waved to my parents. "Who are they?" Lucas asked.
"My dads." I replied with a smile, praying he wasnt a homophobe. He laughed and my stomach jerked on fear only to subside as he said "That explains why theyve been watching me like a hawk."
I groaned "sorry they keep shipping us." I laughed.
"They have the right idea." He winked.
Angry bees swarmed in my stomach and my face turned red.
"Eeew" I replied and kicked his leg, then moved away from him slightly. He laughed.
We continued to talk and just hang out. Afterwards we began to drive home and my parents had plenty to say.
"No chance!" I argued.
Daddy Kian giggled. "Come ooon you like him a little."
"Nope no way." I stated sternly.
They giggled.
Dad Jc turned to me. "Youre in looooove."
I rolled my eyes. "Get off my case you butt." I laughed.
At least out loud I wont say im in love...

Adopted by JianOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara