Dad and the snapback

I sat like a sack of potatoes, lazily sunken into the couch as I watched dad fidgeting with a SnapBack in his hands smiling like a dork. I giggled and asked "why are you playing with that hat like its a love letter?"
He looked up at me, brushing his noodle hair out of his face and chuckling. "Well...when me and your daddy started dating we went to the store as a sort of date. Kian, i mean, your father, got me in trouble because he crashed into some guy at the store with his shopping cart, so to make up for it he bought me this hat. And it's been my special SnapBack ever since. But shhh, cause he doesn't know that." he said as he plopped it proudly on his head. I giggled and replied "it sure does look nice on you."
Dad chuckled and simply answered "his fashion sense is better than most."
I nodded in agreement as I remembered our trip to hot topic. I then sighed as I snuggled into dad more "I'm bored..."
Jc giggled got a look as if he were remembering something then replied "wanna cuddle or eat food?"
I thought for a minute then smirked and answered "we could do both" then gasped and added "and we can have twerk breaks"
He suddenly began to laugh and I laughed too just cause his is contagious. He then explained "I'm sorry, you are just way too much like your daddy. Which is really weird since you're adopted..."
I laughed adorably and replied "guess were both just really fabulous."
Dad then gasped, pretending to be offended and said "I'm fabulous too!"
"Suuuure" I answered giggling and squealing as he began to attack me with tickles.
After our tickle war, and me unfortunately agreeing that dad is fabulous, we both watched a movie and ate rice crispy treats like the duo of fat pigs we are.
I love my dad too much.