Prologue

(Y/N)'s POV
It was like no other day in Camp Half-Blood except for the fact that it was snowing. The Camp was usually empty this winter. Annabeth and Percy were at their new schools but luckily Thalia stayed.

I was happy Thalia stayed. She was impressed how much me, Will, and Annabeth have gotten along in Camp. But she was a little hurt when I told her about Luke. She was also a little surprised that I was dating Percy so she started to get a bit protective but I reasoned with her that Percy was a great guy.

Right now we just finished sword practice, when Conner and Travis Stoll invited us to have a snowball fight against the other campers which we agreed to.

I threw another snowball at another Ares kid's face and his reaction was priceless! Me and Thalia laughed at him. Then Chiron came up to me. He was a little amused when he saw snow in my hair.

"(Y/N) dear, this is a letter for you. Hermes just dropped it off."

He handed me a white envelope as he galloped off. I was a little confused by this.

'Who sent this to me?'

I excused myself from the game, and went to my cabin so I could read whatever was in the envelope. I saw my brother, Will on his bunk that was below mine and my youngest half sister, Ashley. They both stopped talking when I entered.

"(Y/N)!" Ashley cheered as she ran up to me to engulf me in a hug.

"Hey Ashley." I said as I hugged back.

I love Ashley. She came to Camp just last week. She was so shy at first but luckily she opened up to me and Will. I helped her get used to Camp by helping her train and get along with the other campers. I also told her about Percy, who she calls my 'Prince Charming.'

"Hey sis." Will greeted.

"Hey Will." I said as I took off my jacket.

"(Y/N) guess what!" Ashley said.

"What?" I asked.

"Will taught me how to play the lyre!" She said excitedly.

"Wow really?"

She nodded her head.

"Yeah, he said I'm a expert!"

"Wow, that's great, Ash." I said using her nickname that she loves so much.

"Can we build a snowman?" Ashley asked.

"Oh I can't right now Ash, but how about you go play with Travis and Conner. They might help you."

"Ok." She said.

She grabbed her pink jacket and pink ski cap then she ran out the cabin.

"She's doing a lot better since she got here." Will said as he stood up from his bed.

"Yeah." I said as I sat down by the desk that was next to our bunks.

We usually write poetry or music there. Above the desk was a small bulletin board that had a few things on it like some of our favorite poems. There was only one picture on it. It was an old picture of my mom when Will and I were just 4. I smiled at the picture.