Chapter 35

Chapter 35

***

I stood for a second as I looked at him, I was confused. One minute this boy was telling me I wasn't allowed to go on tour and then the next minute he was stood saying I was allowed.

Don't get me wrong I didn't care what he said I was going to go on tour whether he liked it or not. This had been my dream for so many years I definitely wasn't going to let my fake relationship get in the way.

But why did he change his mind? He seemed so certain that he wasn't going to 'let' me go and now he's all happy about it?

"I have to go Justin." I stated as I started to put my shoes on. After they were on I stood up to meet Justin who was now also stood, waiting for me to talk.

"Like I said I have a meeting. Then when I get back from there I'm having food out with my mother and then I have to come back and edit my video" I pointed to my computer screen.

"I'll text you" he simply shrugged and started to walk out of my door. He then turned around for a brief minute and looked at me, a smirk pulling at his lips before he continued to walk out.

I watched him walk slow and confidently as he made his way down my long hallway. Seriously what was like boy playing at?

Before I could allow myself to get lost in thoughts I picked up my phone and jacket and made my way downstairs.

When I finally arrived at the office I was greeted by Joe. She had a massive smile on her face as he carried multiple piles of files and letters.

"Well hello my young lady how are you?" She smiled brightly as we began to walk towards the elevator.

"I'm great, you?" I raised my eyebrow as we stepped in as I pressed the number 7.

"Im fantastic" she smiled brightly. My smile grew even bigger as I saw her. She was always so happy. That is definitely one thing I admire about joe.

I remember a couple of years ago she was going through a horrible brutal divorce yet every single day I saw her she had a smile on her face.

When we finally got into the room I saw multiple people sat around the table. There were a variety of people including Kendall Jenner.

I smiled lightly as I scanned over the room. An overwhelming feeling washed over me as I took a deep breath. I have been waiting for what felt like a life time for this moment right here. All this was leading up to my dream. I love what i'm doing right now and I really couldn't think of anything better.

After being greeted by the variety of people around the table I took a chair next to joe. A person that was sat at the top of the table started to talk, she ran through multiple things and then passed both me and Kendall a contract.

As soon as it was passed in front of me I signed my signature along the dotted lines.

I looked up, a smile on my face as I pushed the paper across the table back to the woman sat across from me.

"Okay well." She paused and she looked between me and Kendall. "Girls" she paused once again.

"Welcome to Balmain."