Chapter 7.

Chapter 7
*********

The night was going smoothly and everyone seemed to be having a good time. There were drunk people spotted all around the house that had clearly lost their friends.

Rolling my eyes slightly as I made my way to the table with all drink on it I walked past some boy and girl making out on my sofa...in front of totally everyone. Nice.

I poured myself a small vodka and Coke into one of the red cups that were on the side of the table. Smiling to myself as I took a sip. I was fairly tipsy at this point which I liked. It was the happy stage of being drunk.

As I scanned the room I saw a couple of faces that I had no clue who they were and then some friends. As my eyes made their way around I saw Ellie and Chaz cuddled up on an arm chair that was placed in the vary corner of the room. I smiled as Ellie laughed at something Chaz as whispered into her hear making her blush slightly.

I was still weird seeing them together. They had been dating for around 3 and a half months now- which was literally unbelievable for Chaz. Chaz Somers simply doesn't do relationships, he's a fuck boy. Everything about him screams player, that's why I was so worried about Ellie getting involved in with him because it was clearly..well everyone thought it would be..that he would mess her about. But nope! Some how Ellie has managed to tame the fuck boy within him and settle down with him which surprised  a lot of people. Don't get me wrong their relationship wasn't perfect but they made it work and I couldn't be happier for her.

I then caught eye of Nathan with some girl placed on my sofa in the middle. They were both literally all over each other. I couldn't help but laugh, I mean talk about hypocrite! Just because we had hooked up a couple times drunk I wasn't aloud to so much as look at another boy yet as soon as a slutty girl threw themselves at him he was allowed to do what ever he wanted. I would kick off but the only thing was- I really didn't give a fuck. I mean yeah I liked Nathan a lot, he was a really nice and genuine guy but i just couldn't see him in a romantic way...at least not when I was sober.

As I continued to look around my phone began to buzz in my hand. Figuring it was my mam asking is everything was okay I placed my phone down and unlocked my phone. Frowning my eyebrows into a tight knot as I looked down.

Message: Justin Bieber.
"Come upstairs, your room."

My mouth dropped as I read the message, what the fuck was this kid playing at? I was trying to avoid the boy as much as possible yet he keeps popping up everywhere I turned. And if he is actually in my room I'm going to kill his ass. I made sure to be clear that nobody was allowed upstairs. I mean downstairs was big enough.

Message: Brooke.
"Do you not listen!? I swear if you are upstairs I will beat your ass!" I typed and sent the message as my eyes unfocused. Clearly the vodka was starting to hit me.

Message: Justin Bieber.
"Come find me;)"

Message: Brooke.
"Get out of my room Justin, I mean it."

I shock my head as I downed the last bit of my drink. Placing my phone down I poured myself another drink. Just as I took another sip of my own filled drink my phone buzzed yet again. I frowned my eyebrows when I saw he had sent me a picture image.

Instantly I picked my phone up off the table and unlocked my phone, looking down at the image. It was a photo of my room. My blood instantly began to boil as bolted for the door. I quickly made up way up the stairs and turned to the left where the stairs split into two. I made my way across the landing and to the last door where my room was.

I walked straight into the room. As I walked in I closed the door behind me sure enough I saw Justin sat on my bed. He looked up from his phone, smirking at me.