Chapter 22

chapter 22
**********

Finally we arrived in the UK. We had a flight over night which meant me and Justin finally arrived at 9 in the morning meaning we had the whole day to do whatever we wanted. Even though I had slept the majority of the way I was still pretty tired but I certainly wasn't going to let that get in the way, I wanted to explore!

Mine and Justin's hotel was based in London and we had to presidential sweet as their was two separate beds. Girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!

As we made our way to the airport I was kind of hoping that everything that I had found out before we had left LA was a dream but I knew it wasn't. I was still hurting, a lot. All I wanted to do was curl up in a ball and cry, actually allow myself to grieve. However I knew I couldn't do that yet, I had to just get on with this trip. It's not that often that I actually come back home so I knew I needed to make the most  of this trip. I wanted to do everything I had planned before I had heard the news.

Finally me and Justin had arrived at the hotel and there were literally fans and paparazzi everywhere. I mean I was actually taken back, yes there were obviously paparazzi in LA but iv never experienced anything like this. Everywhere you looked there were crowds of people shouting and screaming. As we pulled up Justin's bodyguard jumped out of the car and started to make a path way for us to walk through. When that was done he got someone from the hotel to grab our bags and then opened our door. I grabbed my bag and made my way outside first.

As I stepped out of the car the crowed went absolutely mad. They started to shout, scream and push which started to make me pretty scared I mean there were so many people here and only one of me. I kept my head down and continued to walk through as I felt Justin right behind me.

"Holy shit" I mumbled as we got inside. The bodyguard - who was named Matt- hurried off to get our door key as me and Justin stood in the middle of reception.

"It's always like that when I come to Europe" Justin shrugged casually we I rolled my eyes at him. Okay Justin I get it. You're famous. You have a lot of fans. But I also have fans. People like me also. People want to come and see me too. God he can be so arrogant without even know it. Making out like everyone of those people were his fans- well news flash Justin they aren't! People like me too.

Finally when we got to the presidential room I decided that I should freshen up, have a shower, re-so my make up and hair, have a change of outfit and then make my way out around London.

After putting my bag into my room and opening it up, I grabbed my make up and set it down on the make up table that was placed by the window. I then grabbed my make up remover and headed into the shower.

As I made my way to the shower I walked past Justin who was led across the sofa. "I'm having a shower" I called out only to get a groan in response which made me roll my eyes. I then simply contained to walk into the bathroom.

***