Chapter 17.

As I sat in my bedroom I decided that I should make a YouTube video. I hadn't done one in about 4 weeks and every single time I went on Twitter or Instagram I saw people asking me questions on whether I was going to do another one soon.

So I decided today was the day. Over the past couple weeks I had gotten some new make up sent to me by companies so I decided I should do a tutorial on that.

As I set my camera up and put the lights on my mirror I started to record.

It felt so good to be back, back to do this. I had been so busy between school, work and Justin I hadn't had no spare tome to even breath. Although I'm not complaining, although it's been busy it's been great and I wouldn't change it, I just wished I could make a little more time for recording. I missed it and so did my subscribers on YouTube.

***

After making sure the video was looking good I posted it. I then took to Twitter to tell everybody.

"Yoooooo.....I just posted a NEW tutorial so go check it outtttt💅🏽" I posted it then continued to look through all the messages that were coming my way. Some were excited messages about the video, some were speaking about the photoshoots I did, some were about Justin and some were asking me to follow them. So I did. I began to follow a couple people until I got a email from Jo.

As it popped up on my computer screen I clicked onto it. Already knowing what it was. Earlier in the day she had mentioned she was going to send me my time table for the next two weeks.

As I read through all the different little points that were highlighted in colours I huffed. Looks like I have another full too weeks ahead of me, only this time I was actually in school too. I frowned my eyebrows as my eyes fell upon Saturday. 'BRIT AWARDS W JUSTIN BIEBER" it was highlighted yellow. I didn't even bother looking through the rest. I quickly clicked off and got Justin's number up.

Message: Brooke.
"We are going to the Brits awards Saturday?"

I couldn't help it but I was so excited. As soon as I had processed what was write down shots of excitement flew through my body. Obviously being from the UK I grew up watching the Brit awards every year. It was a big thing in the UK that millions of people made sure to watch.

Sounds a little stupid but this really would be a dream come try just to attend the Brit awards and experience the whole thing. I mean wow.

Message: Justin Bieber.
"Yeah babe."

Excitement shot through my body as I squealed to myself. Instantly my mind shot to an outfit. The Brits wasn't really an award show you would wear a nice posh dress too... I mean come on that's not what us British people are about. Don't get me wrong it's still dress up and everyone still looks Amazing.

As I continued to think about an outfit my phone pinged again. I looked down at my screen and clicked on the message.

Message: Justin Bieber.
"It's award season. You're my date to them all...get yourself ready"

'Obviously I knew it was awards season Justin I'm not fucking stupid' I mumbled to myself as I rolled my eyes. What award shows were we actually going too though? I had always wanted to do this, I mean yeah I had done some where youtubers had been invited ect but it wasn't exactly that big of an event.

Instantly my head went into over drive as I tried to figure out what outfit I should wear. I had a closet both upstairs and downstairs. The one in my bedroom was for my daily clothes, pretty casual, nothing special and then my closet downstairs was all my dresses ect.