Chapter 29

Chapter 29
************

Finally when the ceremony was done everyone -and even more people turned up at the local pub my Nan and all her friends played bingo every Friday.

She loved it here- it was her favourite place to be with her friends because they got to meet and play bingo- witch was with out a doubt one of their favourite things to do.

As me and Justin walked in we walked in hand in hand. We said our hellos to a couple of people and then sat down around my auntie and a couple of family friends. Once again Justin placed his hand on my leg, making direct eye contact with me.

"Are you okay?" Justin asked as I took a deep breath, nodding my head slowly.

"About what your nan said" he passed "Brooke I am here for you no matter what, I always will be"

Suddenly I heard multiple 'awwwwhhhhhh' s around the table where we were sat, I turned around to see that everyone was now facing us. I looked at them smiling.

I took a deep breath and turned to look around the room. It was so surreal being back here again, I mean it had been years and years.

Suddenly I turned to face my auntie. I tapped her on the shoulder. After a second she turned around, smiling at me as she waited for me to talk.

"I..um..at the funeral the priest said she had cancer" I frowned my eyebrows at her as her face dropped. She looked at me for a second shifting in her seat.

She cleared her throat and then looked me straight in the eye after avoiding eye contact for a minute " Brooke..i'm just going to be straight with you alright?" She waited for me to reply so I simply nodded my head.

"Brooke she did have cancer, she got told by the doctors about 2/3 weeks before she died. That is the reason as to why she didn't want to see you..well she did want to see you of course she did! But she really was in such a bad way hunny. She really didn't want that to be your last memory of her so she told your us to tell your mother that. I know it was horrible but she did it for your benefit hunny"

Without saying a word I simply nodded my head. I took a deep breath, standing up and walked off down the stairs and outside.

As I finally reached outside I felt someone touch my shoulder. Finally I saw feet in front of me as I looked at the floor. Finally I looked up and saw Justin looking down at me.

As soon as my eyes laid eyes on him tears immediately filled my eyes. I didn't even try to hold back as the tears rolled down my cheek.

"I didn't even get to say bye to her Justin" I whispered as he embraced me into a big hug as he rubbed my back genially.

As I sunk into Justin's body second by second I cried more and more. At the point I didn't even care who was around and that I was actually crying in to Justin's chest. All i cared about was that my Nan was gone and I was never going to be able to hug her or talk to her again.

Suddenly I saw a couple of flashes from the corner of my eyes as I heard Justin almost growl. 'You have got to be fucking kidding me' Justin mumbled just loud enough for me to hear as I squeezed my eyes shut for a second.

Huffing I pulled away from Justin, grabbing his hand and pulling him back inside. As we walked up the stairs I whipped away some tears that had stained my cheek and we both took our seat from where we were previously sat.

As the night went on so did the drunks, meaning everyone around us where pretty damn drunk. Because of this the mood with everyone had definitely gotten better. Including me, both me and Justin were being civil and talking and just acting like we were together so it was okay so far.

As me and Justin continued our conversation a man walked up to us. I noticed he was a family friend but didn't really know him.

"Photo guys come on everyone is having one" he smiled telling us to get up. I smiled up at him and nodded. I then stood up and moved out of the way of the table in front of me, Justin also did. He swung his arm around my waist and pulled me close. We were wearing

 We were wearing

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=16804811&.svc=copypaste&id=195436205

Obviously I wore my sunglasses now and again because of the fact that I had a massive black eye but when in the ceremony I obviously took them off.

We both did our poses for the photo and then sat back down, taking our seats.

"Brooke are you coming back to my house tonight yeah?" My auntie called out over the music-very drunk.

I laughed at her and nodded my head yes. She nodded and turned to Justin "and don't you even think you are going back to that hotel you're coming back with us okay? But the only thing is I haven't got another room but you two are okay with sleeping in the same bed together right?" She paused "oh look at me asking if you want to stay in the same bed together" she rolled her eyes at herself "you're boyfriend and girlfriend of course you are!" And without saying another word she walked off.

Me and Justin staying in the same bed? Hm no I don't think so. I like my own god damn space.