Chapter 12.

Chapter 12
********

"BROOKE! JUSTIN!" I heard someone scream. Instantly my eyes frowned however my eyes were still closed. I tried to figure out where I was, why I could hear people laughing and what day it was to be quiet frank.

Finally my eyes snapped open as I felt arms tighten around me. As I looked around I firstly saw Justin who was literally 1 cm away from my face. I then saw everyone else that was in the room before I had feel asleep.

Clearly Justin was feeling the same because he was also sleeping- he was still sleeping. I opened my eyes a little more as they adjusted to the light. I then quickly sat up, pulling Justin's arms from around me.

That was some what enough for Justin to wake up as his eyes snapped open looking just as dazed as I imagined I had just been. As both me and Justin sat up everyone was laughing at us both. I simply looked up and narrowed my eyes at them all.

"It's 8 o'clock! You've been sleeping since like half 4" Ellie laughed as I frowned my eyebrows a little. I then reached for my phone that was placed on the table in the middle of the room and clicked the middle button and true to their word it was 8 o'clock.

"You were both SO cute! All cuddled up and awhhhhhhhh" Somer sang as I smiled at her lightly. Justin then leaned back and placed his hand on my top thigh as he nodded at Somer.

I then picked my phone up and started to have a little look through everything. Suddenly I came across a tweet that was at the top of my mentions, it was obviously one of Justin's fans because the profile photo was him. The tweet read. "LOOK HOW CUTE BROOKE AND JUSTIN ARE THEY ARE ALL CUDDLED UP AHHH IV WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS PIC!!!!" then underneath the caption was a photo.

The photo indeed was me and Justin on the sofa. Justin was on the inside and I was led on the outside. He was led straight as my head was on his neck as his arm was wrapped around me. One around my neck and one that was placed on my waist. Majority of my face was covered because it was hidden in his neck but you could see Justin. His face looked so peaceful as his lips were parted slightly. Both our legs were intertwined and my one arm was placed on his chest.

It did look pretty cute- only if it wasn't me and Justin. The fact that it was now plastered all over the Internet and all Justin's fans will probably have it made me want to cringe so much. This photo did nothing for me at all like my reputation. Me being all cute and cuddly..noo people weren't used to seeing me like that.

I could feel Justin looking over my shoulder as I examined the photo. I simply rolled my eyes and clicked off the photo. I guess it was a good thing for mine and Justin's 'relationship'.

I turned to face Justin slightly as he looked at me. "Ready to go? I wanna grab some food or something i'm so hungry" Justin's face light up slightly as I mentioned food. He bite his lip slightly as he nodded " mcdonalds" he raised his eyebrow as I nodded my head as I could almost taste the food in my mouth already.

"Alright we are both gonna head off now. Go get some food then home" Justin said tapping my thigh then standing as I did so also. 

We said bye to everyone then headed out and jumped into my car. As we did so I placed my head on the steering wheel, yawning. "Still tired babe" I simply rolled my eyes as I continued to keep my head down.

"Don't go back into bitch mode" Justin said as I snapped my head back up and looked at him. Was he really going to start? We had been out of the house for two seconds and he was already on my back. 

"Don't start me" I warned as I glared at him. He simply looked at me, a small smirk tugging at his lips. " i'm not going into 'bitch mode' Justin. I'm tired, I can't be bothered for this look" I said as he just smiled at me.