Chapter 5.

Chapter 5
********

Saturday was finally here which meant MY PARTYYYYY. I had waited for what felt like so long. I was so happy to finally get drunk and just have a good time with my friends.

I had been planning and looking for my outfit for ages but had finally come to a decision on what i was gonna wear and I couldn't wait to post some banging photos on Instagram.

Me and Ellie had currently moving a couple bits of expensive pieces of art and furniture into my mams room where the door would be locked.

After that was done we set up a table with some drink- alcohol and soft drink and some cups. Once that was set up I put my laptop on another table in the corner of the room by the speakers that it was connected too it.

Once I seen that everyone was okay and done I turned to Ellie, smiling at her. "Okay so i'm gonna go meet my mam for some food" I paused walking past her " you can stay here and chill if you want, go upstairs and have a look in my wardrobe to get an outfit" I winked at her as she grinned at me nodding her head eagerly.

" yes yes yesss" she called out running away from me, making her way up the stairs to my room. I couldn't help but laugh at her. I looked at my outfit I was wearing;

 I looked at my outfit I was wearing;

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=16804811&.svc=copypaste&id=190498412

I then smiled, grabbing my car keys and headed out to meet my mam.

****
I finally reached the restaurant I parked my Matte Black Rang Rover and made my way into there.

Soon enough I had spotted my mam sitting at the back of the restaurant sitting on her phone. I made my way to her, as I did so she looked up smiling widely at me.

"Here's the birthday girl!!" She called out as she stood up and embraced me into a big hug. I hugged her back tightly laughing slightly. Finally we both sat down and opposite each other.

We both ordered our food as the waitress placed my Pepsi in front of me. I smiled lightly at her then turned back to my mam who was grinning at me. She then bent down and went through her bag for a couple seconds. Soon enough she straightened back up and placed a box in front of me along with a card. I raised my eyebrow at her as she nodded towards the box.

I opened the card and looked it at briefly, I was so excited to actually see what was in the box. After reading through the card I placed it down and started to unwrap the box.

Instantly my mouth dropped as I looked at the beautiful watch. I literally was in shock. I had shown this watch to my mam a few months back but had never ever thought she would get it for me. This watch was just over 48K.

http://www

http://www.polyvore.com/m/thing?.embedder=16804811&.svc=copypaste&id=129888481

"Mam I can't except this" I shock my head, still looking down at the watch. Instantly she smiled at me and shook her head.

"Awh darling, don't be silly! I knew how much you wanted this so I couldn't resist" she smiled big at me.

I couldn't even find the words to say to her, 48K was absolutely ridiculous amount of money. My mother was literally so good to me and I love her so god damn much.

" I can't believe this mam, thank you so so so sooooo much" I stood up, placing the box down and pulled her up embracing her into a massive tight hug.

After placing her down she laughed and watched me out the watch on, smiling as I did so. I couldn't believe she had actually gotten me it.

" so how have you been" she smiled as I looked up at her. It took me a lot, I literally couldn't stop looking at the watch it was so beautiful.

"Yeah it's been good" I paused smiling "schools been okay and apart from that iv been watching telly and sleeping" I grinned at her as she laughed lightly at me. "How's work" I asked ash she shrugged and nodded

"Yeah it's okay, iv just gotten another case too- a rape case" she shock her head as I frowned her eyebrows and made a 'O' with my mouth. She nodded her head at my reaction "she's only a year older than you. These cases really hit home yanow but you just gotta push through' she nodded her head as I did also.

My mother was so strong it literally amazed me. She saw and heard so many horrible stories that would make many have sleepless nights. She tried her best for everyone she believed in. She was such an unbelievable that made me want to be the same. I looked up to her so much.

"Anywayyy" she trailed off with a slight smirk on her face- almost teasingly. " I saw a photo of you" she paused as I raised my eyebrow at her " with Justin Bieber. You look rather cosy" she winked at me as I immediately rolled my eyes at the name.

"whatever you are thinking no. I was at aunt Lucy's party and he was there because of Ryan. We were having a photo and he crept up on us-like literally, he wrapped his arms around me and I didn't have chance to push him off me so I posed for the photo" u paused " plus Lucy's 3 daughters were in the photo but he cut them out" I rolled my eyes at his comment he texted me.

"Why do I get the feeling you don't like him" she raised her eyebrow as I huffed leaning back in my seat.

"I don't" I paused shaking my head, laughing. "He's so stuck up and annoying" I rolled my eyes as my mam simply smiled at me. "why are you smiling at me" I raised both my eyebrows at her. " I don't think you do" instantly I laughed and shock my head " I really do" I nodded my head " he's arrogant, annoying, stuck up and to be quiet frank an arsehole" I smiled as she laughed at me.

After we are food we both went our separate ways. She headed straight back to the airport and I made my way back to my house- it was about time I started getting ready.