Chapter 21.

Chapter 21
***********

The meeting yesterday with Topshop went amazing and I am now the new face of Topshop, amazing right!?

I'm so happy with how everything turned out and am so greatful to Jo for actually getting the meeting. Right now however I was getting my bag ready for mine and Justin's trip to the UK. We wasn't leaving for another two hours but Justin was already here. He's actually making me feel that he likes spending time with me...wait obviously he does he only human...right.

I finally set my suitcase down by the door and walked into the living room where Justin and my mam was sat.  I walked over to the sofa and sat down, slumping down as I did so.

"Brooke" my mams voice caught my attention. Her voice was shaking - that's what really caught my attention. Immediately my head snapped upwards from my phone.

I was faced with the sight that would break any daughters/sons worst nightmare. Their mother crying. Instantly I turned and basically ran towards her. Justin was sat beside her, his hand on her shoulder, a sympathetic look on his face.

As I got to get to her I chucked my phone on the sofa that was to the left and quickly hurried to her, crouching down in front of her. My heart was in my mouth, there's not many things that get to me but seeing my mother cry absolutely broke my heart no matter what the reason was.

When she released I was in front of her she caught her breath, whipping her eyes as she looked at me. "Brooke I have something to tell you..." She trailed off as he took my hands in hers.

"Baby i'm sorry but...but your nan...fathers mother has died" immediately my heart dropped. Instantly tears began to roll down my face. I pulled away from my mam slightly, standing up straight.

I started to breath healthy, my chest felt so tight. My nan, the person who I grew up with- my second mother was dead. She died not wanting to see me. Do you have any idea how much that hurts. She hated me that much.

The next thing I knew Justin's arms were wrapped around me as my mother sat with her head in her hands-crying.

Finally it hit me, I was having a panic attack. I hadn't had one of these since I lived in the US. Sometimes I would have them back in the UK when... Well everything got too much for me. This was definitely one of those moments when everything was getting too much for me. I don't think I had ever been this hurt.

Justin held me tightly and I sobbed into his chest. I tried to push away from him, I pushing him away but he just held me tighter. He lifted his hand and placed it on my head, holding it against his chest. He lowered his head so his ear was level with my ear "shhh it's okay" he paused " i'm here baby" he whispered calmly. I didn't know what to do but cry, I was so heartbroken. I had experienced death before..I mean like people close dying to me but never like this.

My phone started to go off, it was my alarm that I had to set earlier to tell me when me and Justin needed to leave.

"Justin we need to leave" I tore myself away from his chest as I tried my best to pull myself together.

Justin looked down at me with frowned eyebrows "what?" He paused " no! We don't need to go Brooke this is more important" he said softly as his one arm wrapped around my waist.

I shock my head " I want to go, I can go to the funeral then. I don't care if she didn't want to know me I need to go! I will just stay there until then" I paused and looked to my mother who was whipping her eyes. " I know you can't come and that's okay, I will go by myself, I just need to say bye" I said as I pulled away and walked towards her. I got down and brought her into a massive hug.

"You can't go on your own darling" her voice was shaking as she held onto me.

" I'm going with her, don't worry" Justin spoke up from the side of us. Immediately both of our heads snapped around to face him.

" I'll come" he nodded his head as we all stood in silence.

I didn't want to argue, I was going to go on about how he wasn't and how he didn't even know my Nan and didn't know my family but quiet obviously I really wasn't in the mood. Therefore I decided to say bye to my mam and me and Justin left to make our way to the UK.