Chapter 28

Chapter 28
************

Needless to say Jessica soon hurried away making up a stupid excuse she was needed somewhere.

Immediately I dropped my arms from around Justin's neck. My face straight as I pushed Justin's arms from around my waist.

Before I could even say anything everyone started to leave the house meaning it was time to actually leave.

I took a deep breath and began to walk off. I felt so scared. I wasn't ready to say bye to my Nan yet.

As I walked out of the house I tried my hardest to try and ignore the feeling I felt back in the kitchen when Justin pulled our bodies close. As soon as our bodies touched my breath hitches in the back of my throat.

I shock my head, pushing the thought to the back of my head, I was being ridiculous. The of mind for any of this at the moment and all these thoughts make that pretty clear.

Finally we arrived at the church, it was around a 20 minute drive from my aunties house. Needless to say it was the longest 20 minutes of my life.

As soon as me and Justin stepped out of the car I heard shouting. Immediately my head snapped around to were the shouting was coming from. Outside of the cemetery were 3 paps, holding up their cameras as they called mine and Justin's name.

Before I was even able to react from the corner of my eye I saw Justin turn around and walk straight towards them. Hurrying up behind him I followed over to the 3 men.

"Guys seriously this is not the time nor place for this. I am asking you kindly please will you leave." Justin said calmly. I turned around to look down at everyone. I could see multiple people looking up at us. Probably whispering about how they knew this would happen and how bad it was.

I don't think people understand that I don't want this. I mean come on I don't want to be follow around all day every day by paparazzi. When I was simply a YouTube beauty blogger I never got any of this shit. Yes I was known obviously but paparazzi didn't care about me. But as soon as me and Justin are to be rumoured dating or even friends i'm being followed around 24/7.

For them to even turn up to my nans funeral is absolutely unbelievable and it not acceptable at all.

They paparazzi didn't even say anything, all the did was push the cameras into our faces even more. I took a deep breath trying my hardest not to snap.

"This is my nans funeral please can you leave before I phone the police" I spoke low and firmly. Today was not the day to start.

They whispered back and forth and then finally nodded taking one last snap before walking away from us.

When they were far enough away I took a deep breath, knowing they wasn't going to turn back and go against their words.

I turned around and walked off. Making my way towards the church.

"Brooke" Justin called after me as I rolled my eyes. Please Justin, not today.

"Brooke I know this is your nans funeral and I don't want to sound like a dick but we still need to act like we are together!" Justin finally reached me I tired to tone out his voice, taking another deep breath.

"You don't want to sounnd like a dick?" I paused as I laughed sarcastically "too late for that babe" I sarcastically smiled at him as he stared straight at me.

Finally I reached the church and began to walk in, I took a deep breath and found my seat. When everyone finally settled down the priest walked up to the front and started to speak.

He talked about how she was loved by so many different people, how she's touched so many different people with her kindness over the years. It made me so proud to call her my Nan.

"When she was diagnosed with cancer she wrote a little note for each of her children and also grandchildren and wanted me to talk about it now."

Immediately my eyebrows fell into a frown. Diagnosed with cancer? She had cancer? Was this some kind of sick joke? What the fuck are they talking about!?

"Brooke Jones." The priest caught attention as a couple of people around me turned to have me, smiling with such sympathy in their eyes.

"My darling Brooke. You truly are so beautiful and I honestly couldn't be more proud of you. You are only 17 and have already made a name for yourself within this world. Millions and millions of people know our family name because of you. You are so precious and I wish you nothing but a happy life. I hear you have a lovely young man on your arm" the priest paused as people around us laughed at her sense of humour. She really was such a funny woman and even that showed through now. "I'm gutted I won't get the chance to meet him but don't worry I already know a lot" he paused again as many laughed. "I believe that as I am leaving your life now he has come in to it to take my role. To look after you and support you. Please carry on chasing your dreams- I believe in you. Until we meet again darling, I love you so much."

He finish as everyone clapped and awhed. Tears streamed down my face as I basically broke down. I miss her so much already.

Justin wrapped his arm around my shoulder as he pulled me closer, he then also placed one hand on my bare leg as he rubbed the skin with his thumb lightly. I looked over to Justin as one single tear dropped down his cheek. My heart dropped slightly and without even thinking I placed my hand over his.