Chapter 30

Chapter 30
***********

Around 12:30 we finally reached my aunties house. Yes we, both me and Justin. I tried my hardest to make up every excuse under the sun to get Justin to go back to the hotel but ever excuse I made up my auntie would have a come back. Yeah thanks a lot for that.

Hesitantly both me and Justin walked up to the bedroom. As I pushed open the door I felt a sudden pain in my chest as my eyes caught the...medium? Sized bed. I didn't really know how to explain it, I mean I wouldn't really call it a single bed but I most definitely wouldn't call it a double bed either.

As I took another step in I heard the door close quietly behind me, meaning Justin had also entered the room, also seeing the shitty sized bed.

"So have a good time on the floor" I turned around and I un-clipped my jacket off me. Turning around to face Justin I heard him laugh loudly.

"Babe if you think i'm sleeping on that floor you're gonna need to think again." Justin shrugged as he started to take off his clothes. One by one.

I looked at him, I literally couldn't peel my eyes away from him. It felt like everything started to go into slow motion. Slowly he un-buttoned his shirt. His tattooed chest and toned stomach appeared as I looked....stared.

"Like what you see is it baby?" Justin's voice soon pulled me out of my gaze as I coughed awkwardly. Immediately I could feel my cheeks start to get warm as I blushed at my staring antics.

Trying my hardest to play it off I simply rolled my eyes and mumbled a quick 'whatever' and turned around, grabbing my pjs. Without saying another word I made my way back out of the room and into the bathroom to change.

I quickly changed into

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=16804811&.svc=copypaste&id=198849359

Considering I wasn't actually expecting to be sleeping anywhere near Justin or anyone for that matter I was planning on sleeping in my underwear just like I always do. However because of the fact that I was sleeping in the same room as Justin I decided this was good enough.

As I got back into the room I saw Justin led in the bed and I saw no shirt on his upper body. God for his own good I hope he has something on his lower half for his own good.

"Justin" I said in a toneless voice as I stared down at him.

"Brooke I am not sleeping on the floor so you either sleep here" he paused and patted the space next to him "or you sleep on the floor. But either way I will not be on that floor at any point in the foreseeable future." Justin shrugged as he broke eye contact with me, looking up at the ceiling.

"You're such a prick" I said more to myself than anyone else as I rolled my eyes at him.

I really really didn't want to get into bed next to him but I most certainly wasn't going to sleep on the floor. Mine and Justin's flight back home was at 9 in the morning meaning we would have to be up around 6 in the morning. That alone was enough to put me in a bad mood in the morning but me waking up on the floor at 6 in the morning? Oh hell no.

Hesitantly, I walked around to the right side of the bed and pulled the covers back. Immediately I was faced with Justin (almost) naked body. He had boxers on thank the Lord.

Knowing it would cause me to involve myself in another conversation with him I simply rolled my eyes once again and slowly climbed into bed. Finally I got in I moved as far away from him as I could-without falling off the bed.

As I lead there I simply could not sleep at all, my body was absolutely exhausted but my mind was in over drive. About what? Absolutely everything. My Nan, my carrier, my dad, my mam and Justin. Everything and anything was rushing through my head as I closed my eyes.

I tried to stay still, keeping my body in the same position hoping it would trick my brain into thinking that my body was asleep.

Just as I started to feel my brain drift off, starting to slowly fall into a deep sleep I felt a leg next to mine. Without even thinking I nearly jumped out of my skin, thinking someone had randomly sneaked into my bed and was now trying to feel me up.

However soon enough I came to reality that Justin was led next to me. My mind somewhat came to rest when I realised that. I mean come on- I really wasn't used to having someone sleep next to me.

Quickly moving away my leg from Justin's I tried to use my strategy again.

The next morning I awoke to having two strong arms wrapped around my body. Not only that, I could hear breathing..slow and steady breathing. I stayed extremely still as I listened to the breathing. It somewhat made me calm, it made me relaxed.

As I listened to Justin's breathing his arms tightened around my waist as his head moved into my neck more. I smiled to myself as I closed my eyes once more. Taking in a deep breath. I felt relaxed, more than I had in a long long time.

After a couple seconds my eyes snapped open as realisation actually hit me. I was led here cuddling with Justin? What the fuck was I doing?

Without even thinking I jumped up from him. From all the movement and my body being immediately removed from him his eyes snapped open as a panicked look overwhelmed his face.

"Brooke what the fuck" Justin gasped as he stared at me.

"I....you...we" I passed as he stared at me. "Nothing" I immediately shock my head no.

What the fuck happened? Why the fuck was we cuddling? How embarrassing. All I can do is thank the Lord that he didn't wake up first. I mean could you imagine.