Chapter 26

Chapter 26
***********

Justin's POV

"Teen internet sensation and model Brooke Jones seen leaving London hotel in a hurry after first ever interview with Justin Bieber." Giuliana from E! Smiled into the camera as the subtitles came on to the television. I sighed as I sat on the sofa impatiently waiting for her face to show.

"Hey guys! We have some juicy gossip for you guysssss" she paused as the man smiled next her.

"As many of you probably all ready know Brooke was actually assaulted today back in her own home land in London. Her and her rumoured 'boyfriend' Justin Bieber where in London today when she was punched in the face by a mystery man. However, her and Justin still made it to their joint interview with Jonathan Ross which will be aired in the Uk on Saturday night."

As she continued to talk to her co-host they both have their opinions on what had happened blah blah blah.

"Buttttt" she paused, catching my attention once again.

"After her and Justin arrived back at their hotel she was seen leaving again leaving only half an hour by herself. It is rumoured that her and Justin had gotten into a little argument hence why she was in such a bad mood" she paused as a photo flashed up on to the television. It was a photo of Brooke walking out of the hotel, her sun glasses covering eyes with a dead straight face. She looked moody, really moody.

I felt so bad, like ridiculously bad. I should of never of said that to brook earlier, it was such a twatish thing to say. But she made me so angry all I wanted to do was try my hardest to be there for her, I knew how but it hurt her I mean I was there when her mother told her and it literally broke her. It was obviously going to be a really hard day for her so I wanted to be there.

Her face literally dropped as soon as the words left my mouth and immediately I regretted it.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't particularly like the girl that much. She's so annoying but I mean... I really did feel sorry for her. Her Nan has passed away and I was just damn right out of order to say that to her and I know I need to apologise.

I know it's going to be a hard day for her tomorrow so I am going with her, I know she's staying with her auntie so I'm just going to stay in a hotel near the location. I had already contacted brooks mam... I didn't really explain the situation to her like I mean why would I??? I was a prick, end of. But I managed to get all the details of her aunties house and where the funeral was.

This probably seems extreme but I really just want to be there for Brooke, I want to make up for what I said to her.