Chapter 4.

Chapter 4

***********
As I sat in my bedroom I continued to write the message in the schools group chat. Yep my whole year in school- grade 12- had a group chat, which basically had everyone in it. Nobody hardly talked in it to be fair it was mainly to announce events and some homework and so on.

"Okay guys, so it's my birthday on Saturday and i'm having a house party and you are all invited. You know my address, if you are gonna come let me known! (Ps. Everyone HAS to dress up NICELY)" I read over the message and then posted it. Seeing all different people had read the message within seconds.

Soon enough I had messages and replays coming through saying there were gonna be there. There was around 200 people in my year which I has obviously just invited but I knew not all of them were gonna come so I decided to invite a couple other people from other years that I liked and knew too. I also decided to invite Lewis, the boy I meant to James party and his friends that he was with.
Round 2 maybe?;)

I had already asked my mam and she had agreed, she was going to fly over and see me in the day and then fly back out for the night so I could have the party. I was so excited to see her, it left like forever since we had seen each other when in reality it had only been a couple days.

I was excited for the party yet anxious. I had obviously had other parties before but never invited everyone from my year but recently me and my mam had moved into a much bigger house so I decided there was enough room so why not. I know I didn't talk to half of them so they probably wouldn't even come but hey, they can't say I didn't invite them.

Suddenly, pulling me away from my thoughts a number with a messages popped up on my screen, the number wasn't saved to my phone. I frowned my eyebrows and clicked on the message.

Message: 07916291728.
" I'll be there;)"

Instantly I frowned my eyebrows. Who on earth was this and why couldn't they just mail me on Facebook where I had posted the message.

Message: Brooke.
"Who is this?"

I patiently waited for the reply, totally confused as to who the hell was texting me and how they got my number.

Message: 07916291728.
"Justin. I'm with Ryan, he just said about your birthday party but I don't have a 'social' Facebook so he give me your number to let you know;)"

As soon as I read the message I groaned. Yes Justin I know you aren't in the group chat i'm not stupid and no Justin I don't particularly want you at my party. I mean why would I want some stuck up famous rich boy at my house? But then again I couldn't single him out- as much as I didn't like him I couldn't invite everyone in my year and tell him no. Once again, I groaned. As long as he payed out of my way I would be happy.

Message: Brooke.
"Whatever🙄"

I sent back then placed my phone down turning my attention back to Teen Wolf. God I loved this serious. I mean come on.. What is there not to like? A load of topless sexy boys running around topless.

I smirked to myself as stiles and Issac came onto the screen. Also both known as Dylan O'brian and Daniel Sharman.

Suddenly my phone beeped again. Without even taking my eyes off the screen I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. When I heard the click meaning I had successfully typed my password in right I glanced down

Message: 07916291728.
" look at my Instagram babe;)"

Instantly my eyebrows frowned. What did he want now and why did he keep texting me. Knowing he probably wasn't going to stop and probably had my number saved I decided to save his number, simply under 'Justin Bieber.'

I then clicked off the message and clicked on the Instagram app. Frowning my eyebrows as I types his Justin Bieber into the username. Soon enough his Instagram page popped up. Clicking on the latest photo he has posted I frowned my eyebrows slightly. He has posted the photo that my aunt took of me, Justin Ryan and my 3 cousins however he had cut them out so it was just me, him and Ryan.

I was ashamed to say I actually liked this photo, I liked this outfit look. I examined the photo carefully. I looked at Ryan who was stood smiling at the camera. I then looked at myself, stood my body was pulled right up against Justin-from when he had his arm around my waist. My one foot was in front of the other. I had my one arm on Justin's shoulder and one by my lips. I then had my head tilted back and my lips pouted. My eyes then moved across to look at Justin. Who obviously had his one arm wrapped tightly around me and then smirking at the camera.

I felt bad because my cousins were cut out of the photo but I liked this photo allot more without them. The 3 of us looked good. I wasn't going to let Justin know that though. I liked the photo on Instagram and glanced at the comments ' it's that girl from tumblr I love her!!' 'Is this Justin's new girlfriend!?' 'Awh they look like such a cute couple' 'ew what a slag' woah what the fuck!? I almost laughed to myself - that girl needs to calm down. I carried on looking 'look how closely they're standing together.....something is going on..' ' I love her!!! She posts YouTube tutorials!' I smiled at some of the nice comments people were writing but seriously...his fans can be pretty damn harsh. And they also need to calm the fuck down, he has his arm around my waist which I didn't even want there might I add. I don't even like the kid, he most definitely isn't and will never be my boyfriend.

Message: Brooke.
"Why did you cut my cousins out?"

Within seconds my phone had buzzed letting me know he had texted me backs

Message: Justin Bieber.
"They ruined the photo."

What the fuck!? Who the hell does he think he is to say something like that, the 3 girls were really pretty! I know I said I liked the photos without them too but not because they 'ruined the photo.

Message: Brooke.
"Don't me fucking rude."

Message: Justin Bieber
" I speak the truth..sorry;)"

Immediately I rolled my eyes. I couldn't be bothered with this boy anymore. All I wanted to do was watch Teen Wolf in peace. Watch all the boys run around with their tops off... Is that really too much to ask?

Message: Brooke.
ok. Stop texting me now, I'm going to block your number otherwise."

Message: Justin Bieber.
"You never would babe;)"

I read the message and ignored it placing my phone down and concentrating on the program that was plying in front of me. I gathered the more I texted him the more he would text me back- which I really didn't want.