Chapter 23.

Chapter 23
***********

It was now around 5:30 and me and Justin had actually had a pretty good day, besides the conversation in the car but that was forgotten about at the minute. We had been to the London eye and had a little walk around. Well that was until the crowds got a little too much and we had to make our way back to the car. However all in all we had such a good day and actually got along well, wether that was just because we were out in public I don't know.

As we made our way into the car Justin's phone started to vibrate. Quickly, he grabbed it and answered.

"Hey bud."

"no no yeah that's fine, I'll tell her now"

"No problem"

"Yeah we've had a good day yanow.

"Well obviously we have the funeral tomorrow but the day after that? Yeah I have loads of press so I won't have time."

"Yeah just email me it and I'll let you know"

"Yep no worries bye."

Justin spoke before he hung the phone up, placing it back in his back pocket. He then turned to look at me.

"We have Jonathan Ross tonight. Yanow press" Justin shrugged as my face dropped. I had literally grown up when living in the UK watching this programme and tonight I was going to be on it? I mean woah. Talk about a child hood dream come true.

Immediately I started to think of an outfit and make up look I was going for.

*****
When we finally arrived at the hotel the car pulled up and Justin opened the door, stepping out first and started to make his way out. Not even thinking about it I jumped out. My foot stepped onto the floor and in took two steps, staying close to Justin.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain crash into my right eye. Immediately I flinched as pain rushed through my face. As I looked up, trying to see what the hell had just happened I caught a slight glimpse of a man. Around 45, bald head as he was pulling his hand away , smiling proudly at me.

Then it hit me, he had literally just punched me in the face. The pain that was rushing through my face was literally unbearable. The tears were now streaming down my face. I quickly lowered my face as my legs continued to make their way forward.

As we finally arrived into the hotel I quickly made my way to the elevator. Quickly over taking Justin as he stopped to talk to the workers. Someone called out my name as well as Justin's but I couldn't stop. People would see me cry.

As I got to the elevator I jumped in and quickly pressed the button to take me up to the room. I was in absolute agony. All I wanted to do was see my face. The door was just about to shut when a hand got in the way.

Immediately Justin jumped into the elevator. I turned my back, not wanting to face him, I didn't want him to see me. Nobody saw me cry...well Justin has before but that's not the point.

As I turned I felt Justin's arms wrap around my waist, spinning me around to face him. It all happened so fast I didn't even have time to react before I was facing him. It literally all happened within a second and before I knew it I was looking into his eyes.

His face dropped as he looked at me. His hands moved up to my face, placing them on my cheeks as he stared at me. His eyebrows were frowned and his mouth was slightly open.

"Brooke!" His voice was slightly rushed as the tears continued to roll down my checks.

"Justin he punched me" my voice was shaking.

He didn't move his hands, he simply stated into my eyes. Suddenly as if realisation had hit him he slammed on the button so that the doors opened again, loosened me go and stormed out back into the main entrance. I still stood in the elevator as i watched Justin storm his way back outside.

Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion yet it was going by so fast. Before I even knew it Justin was outside. I watched him scan the crowed until his eyes fell on to the man. I mean it wasn't that hard to spot him considering he was the only man outside, everyone else was screaming girls.

Within the next second I could hear Justin screaming at the man as he pushed through the crowd. When he finally got there the man stood up, towering over Justin.

Immediately I ran out of the elevator and through the lobby of the hotel.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TOUCHING MY GIRL LIKE THAT" Justin screamed up at the man who was now smirking proudly down at Justin.

"YOU FUCKING CUN-" before he could finish his sentence I had gotten outside and gripped his arm, making his head snap around.

When he saw me stood there his facial expression changed slightly as he looked at me. "Please Justin" I whispered. Pulling at his arm.

Without saying a word to me he turned towards the man and he interlocked our fingers " this isn't over. I will make sure she takes you for ever single fucking penny you have" he spat
At him before turning away and pulling me along with him.

When we finally got to the room my face now had a burning sensation to the right of my eye. Painful was an understatement. As I made my way into our room I stopped at the very first mirror I could find.

My heart literally broke as I looked at my appearance. The whole of my right eye was black and blue. Luckily, I could see perfectly fine out of it as there was hardly any swelling however I did have one hell of a massive bruise already. It hasn't even been half an hour yet and the bruise had surfaced.