Chapter 25

Chapter 25
************

The car ride back was quiet, so bad that I was counting down the seconds till we arrived back at the hotel.

Although pissed off at Justin I was so exited to get back to the hotel so that I could finally head to Wales. I was going to stay with my auntie for the night and then go to my nans funeral with her. I was so excited to see her and my two cousins. It had been way too long.

I was scared for tomorrow, not only was I saying bye to my Nan, I would have to see my family..the family that didn't even want to see me, the family that hated me. I was terrified.

When the car stopped I jumped out- thanking the driver and made my way into the hotel. Without even looking back at Justin I smiled at the workers and walked straight to the elevator where I pressed the number to take me up to my room.

After the sort ride up I got to my room and started to pack my clothes. It didn't take long so I decided to do a quick change into a simple joggers and top.

http://www

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=16804811&.svc=copypaste&id=198660936

It was around a four and a half car ride into Wales from where I was now so I decided comfy clothes was needed. I mean who wants to wear tights jeans and heels to fit in a car for four plus hours? Not me that's for sure.

Just as I packed the clothes I previously had on into my case Justin walked in through the door. He walked into the room- kicking his shoes off and chucking his hat on the side table that was placed to the right of the door. He walked in a little more as I walked into the main part of the room- as I placed my case down he looked at me, frowning his eyebrows together.

I simply looked at his confused expression on his face, raising my eyebrows slightly as I waited for him to talk. Clearly it took him awhile to gather this because he simply stood looking at me then my case then me.

"What are you doing?" He finally spoke up, his facial expression as confused although his face was hard, no emotion showing.

"What does it look like" I snapped. I didn't mean to but I was still so annoyed at him it auto magically came out. Realising how bitchy I had just sounded I pulled my lips into my mouth as we continued to look at each other.

"We don't go home for another two days" his facial expression and tone of voice was bored, clearly showing annoyance as our conversations continued.

I didn't even bother answering, he was either just stating the obvious or he really did think I was stupid. And out of either of the options I had no time for either.

"Where are you going then!" Justin snapped out of nowhere, his voice was rising second by second as he glared at me. His stare was so intense it made me uncomfortable.

I shifted slightly as I licked my lips, taking a deep breathing making sure I wouldn't snap back at him. That was the last thing I needed right now- an argument with him. I was the only that was angry with him not the other way around. He has no damn right to be shouting at me.

"Wales" I shrugged as I began to walk to the other side of the sofa. I picked up my vogue magazine I had previously picked up in the airport on the way here.

"No you aren't" Justin finally spoke up as my head snapped up to meet his intense glare.

I laughed slightly as I looked at him. "Oh i'm sorry I forgot you were my dad!" I started to raise my voice slightly. He really was starting to annoy me even more now- which really wasn't a good thing when he had already pissed me off.

"We have your Nan funeral tomorrow" his voice matched mine as he raised his voice slightly.

'We' excuse me??? What the fuck does he mean 'We ?? 'We' have absolutely nothing to do tomorrow together.

" I...I have my nans funeral tomorrow" my voice lowered as I glanced down at my phone.

"I'm coming" Justin's voice however was still rising second my second as he took a step towards me. I didn't move a muscle as he reconnected out eye contact.

" no you aren't, I don't want you there Justin what part of that don't you fucking understand! You didn't know her, I   DONT    WANT    YOU    THER" I shouted the last bite- probably louder than I should have as I took long pauses between each word. Hoping he would actually get the message.

"Don't fucking start Brooke" Justin warned, his body tensed as each word left my mouth.

"Don't start what!? I'm telling you straight. I'm going by myself. Simple as!" I took a deep breath as I massaged my temples, trying my best to calm myself as my temperature started to rise.

"I'm coming" Justin ran his hand through his hair was he closed his eyes for a couple of seconds before re opening them to stare at me.

"None of my family know you! They think we are 'friend!?' Fucking friends my arse! I can't stand you! I don't want you there and neither do my family!"  I was now screaming at him, I couldn't control the rage that was building with in me. He was really started to fuck me off.

"THEY DONT WANT ME THERE!? YOUR NAN DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO FUCKING SEE YOU BEFORE SHE DIED SO WHY WOULD SHE WANT YOU THERE NOW" Justin screamed at me.

My heart dropped to my stomach as each word cut through my chest. My mouth dropped my no words came out. As each world sunk i could feel my eyes water up as the stinging sensation hit me. My eyes continued to water but I refused to let the tears fall down my face.

"Brooke I shouldn't of sai-" immediately I put my hand up, putting it up to his face which immediately cut him off.

Without even saying another word I walked straight past him, picking up my case and walking out of the room. I pulled my sunglasses over my eyes as a few tears rolled down my face.

That was it, I was completely and utterly done with Justin Bieber.