Chapter 15.

Chapter 15
***********

Finally I arrived in Paris. It felt like I had been on that god damn plane for hours, although I did catch up on some good sleep. I decided to get the most out of sleeping because what of Jo told me I wasn't going to be getting much over the next two weeks.

Ironic right? I have two weeks off school to have a break and chill and now i'm here working. Although I can't complain much I guess. I mean if this work brings me to beautiful places like these I don't mind at all.

All I wanted to do was get off the plane and go explore Paris. Although I knew that wasn't going to happen. Jo had given me an itinerary and stated at the top in capital letters was 'DO NOT GO OUT. NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO SEE YOUR HAIR YET'

Apparently, Vogue Paris didn't want anyone to see my hair until the photo shoot was done. Then when they give their viewers a sneak preview it would be a total surprise. Because of this when making my way to the airport I had to wear my hair back in braids so no hair would escape the black hat I was wearing and the hoodie I had pulled up over my head.

When I finally got to the hotel there was 3 paps standing outside my hotel. Jo had booked me in a beautiful hotel for the short time I was staying here.

As I made my way inside I smiled at the couple of paps that were shouting at me to look over to them. I did so and then made my way inside. Turns out the paparazzi in Paris were actually nice and decent-well that is compared to the ones in Canada and America.

When I reached my room I chucked my stuff down and then headed straight back out to where I needed to go for the shoot. That's how the next 3 days were going to be by the looks of it- non stop. Just like I asked Jo had gotten me a make-up artist and hair stylist. They were both so cool and i'm pretty sure we were going to get along great together.

When I got into the photoshop I changed out of my clothes and began to photoshoot. It really was amazing. My hair stylish did my hair in soft light curls and my make up was fairly natural. As the day went on it was cool. The photographer was really nice and we had quiet a bit of fun.

***

Finally the photoshoot was over. I was really happy with how the photos had turned out. I looked good- if I do say so myself. Today I was finally allowed out and go sight see Paris. Also, I could finally show my hair to the world. This pastel colour was really starting to grow on me. I really liked it.

Paris was pretty nice today so I decided to wear:

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=16804811&.svc=copypaste&id=193337001

***
As I made my way around a few paparazzi started to gather around me as me and my make-up artists looked up at the Eiffel Tower. I was so happy! I grabbed my phone and took a couple of photos of the amazing sight in front of me then turned back to Jade.

The paparazzi continued to take photos as we tried to walk away. I didn't understand why they were following us and why there was so many? I mean yeah I'd had 1 or 2 follow me before but that was mostly for my mam. I think they thought I would be meeting up with her or something.

"BROOKE" the one man called as I turned to face him. I smiled lightly at him as he continued to take the photo. "WHERES JUSTIN BIEBER"

Immediately I had to fight the feeling to not roll my eyes. Like really? Did my life now just like revolve around Justin? Everybody I talked to wanted to know about him and what I was to do with him. It really was so fucking annoying.

Without saying another word I continued to walk ahead and to my car. Me and jade quickly jumped in and the driver pulled off. I could see all the paparazzi running to their cars to chase after us. I mean how desperate was they to get a photo of me and jade together? Absolutely ridiculous if you ask me!

When I finally got back to the hotel I ordered some room service and decided to jump into my pyjamas and just have a nice relaxing night. I mean I really was so god damn tired. As I laid in bed I put on...yep you guessed it. Teen Wolf and snuggled down.

As I did my phone began to ring, without even looking I quickly picked up and answered only to soon see it was on FaceTime. I pulled the phone away from me slightly to look at the screen. Justin's face soon popped up on the screen.

I looked at his reaction as he looked at me through the phone. " you actually dyed your hair?" He questioned me as I smiled.

"What do you mean? You actually dyed my hair?" I raised my eyebrow at as he he shrugged, licking his lips.

"I saw photos of you from the paparazzi"

I instantly rolled my eyes as I huffed "ugh they were so fucking annoying" I mainly said it to myself however Justin obviously heard because he started laughing "welcome to my world" he said smugly.

I didn't reply. However I took a moment to look at Justin. Like properly look at him. He looked like he was lying down and shirtless as he rested his head up against the headboard slightly. He looked like he had just woken up, he looked tired. His hair was all messy and bits sticking in all directions.

"Hmm like what you see baby" instantly my eyes snapped back to meet his through the screen as I looked at him in a disgusting manor. "Why are you face timing me Justin" I said bluntly- almost bored.

I diverted my eyes to watch the television that was still playing Teen Wolf. God I can't even explain how much I loveeee this program.

"I wanted to see if you actually dyed your hair...I mean why?" I could hear the curiosity in his voice as I continued to watch the programme. It really was starting to get tense.

Without even looking back at Justin I shrugged a little "I just did a photoshoot for Vogue Paris They wanted to dye my hair so I let them. They said they would dye it back to my original colour but I said not too. I like it" I glanced back down at the phone as I saw Justin looking directly at the camera, making me feel he was looking directly at me.

"I don't like it" Justin said bluntly as my eyes brows turned into a frown straight away.

"Did I ask you what you think?" I angrily snapped back at him. Maybe it was a little too harsh, it was only his opinion but I was so tired and hungry I would snap at anything. But anyway who did he think he was too say something like that to me? I mean it wasn't like I even asked him for his stupid opinion!