Chapter 10.

Chapter 10
*******

As my mam and scooter continued to talk about the whole money thing of the project me and Justin were made to stay in the kitchen. I began to make us both a cup of tea when I saw him pull out his phone and either take a photo of me or start to record. Instantly I covered my face laughing when I realised it was a video. I had to act right?

"Justin stopppp" I turned and began to walk towards him putting my hands in front of the camera however he just moved it up, down and to the side as I 'laughed'

"Do u not want me to record you because you look like shit" playfully I gasped and put my hand over my heart as if it had hurt me. I then shrugged and smiled at him "don't look as bad as you though do I?" I raised my eyebrow at him and narrowed his eyebrows at me which made me laugh. Just before the video was up he put his hand in front of the camera- so it was visible and stuck his middle finger up at me as I rolled my eyes at him.

He than re-watched the video and posted it on his storey. I turned back around and handed him his cup of tea. "I much prefer you when you're acting" he nodded his head as i shrugged "i'm convincing right?" I smiled proudly as he rolled his eyes at me.

I decided to pull my phone out from my pocket and now record him. I started to record him as he took a sip of his tea however it was obviously way to hot for him because instantly he spat the tea out onto the counter top. Instantly I burst out laughing hysterically. I literally didn't even have the strength to hold my phone up as I laughed. I stopped recording as Justin glared at me.

I instantly posted the video on my story as I continued to laugh. It was literally hard to breath. Just seeing him in some type of pain or embarrassment brought me some sense of fun....well that sounded kinda creepy. It really was just so funny seeing him hurt, I don't care how horrible that sounded it was true.

*****
We were finally on our way to school- yes we. Because of this whole contract thing now Justin had insisted that he picked me up from school this morning so here we are. However instead of turning up at the time we had agreed on he turned up 20 minutes early so 'people would see us together' so now my outfit wasn't even what I had planned for tonight.

I rolled my eyes as I looked down at my outfit..

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=16804811&.svc=copypaste&id=191934350

Don't get me wrong I loved this shirt but it cost well over £300. Yes I was wearing a £300 shirt to school because of Justin. If someone so much as touches it he will be painting for me to get a new one.

"snap out of this bad mood" Justin said annoyingly as we continued to drive to school. I rolled my eyes as I glanced at him, the only god damn reason I was in a bad mood was because of him. I hate being rushed- it's the bain of my life!

"Maybe if you had actually shown up on time I wouldn't be" I snapped back as I stared out of the window. I saw him glance at me for a second then look back out on to the road.

" I was 20 minutes early it's hardly like 20 hours" he said as if 20 minutes was like 2 minutes which annoyed me even more.

"20 minutes is a long time! And now i'm sat here wearing a £300...no actually nearly £400 shirt to school! I swear to god Justin if anybod-"

" if anybody so much as even touches you im gonna have to get you a new one blah blah blah you've repeated yourself about 7 times now" he shock his head as I clenched my fists.

Maybe signing this contract wasn't the best idea iv ever had. I blame my mam and scooter. I mean peer pressure right?

I shock my head knowing there was nothing I could do about it now. I just had to suck it up and get on with it. I was looking at this like a job because everyone wants to be good at their job.

Finally we pulled up to the car park. Justin pushed his sunglasses off his face and into his hair and pulled up into the car park, huffing a little. "Okay let's go. Don't fuck this up!" Before I could even reply to his stupid remark he had opened the door and climbed out.

For one last time I huffed and rolled my eyes. I then opened the door and jumped out, a smile plastered on my face as I did so.

Instantly a few people turned their heads, looking at us strangely as they turned to the person that was next to them and whispered something about us no doubt.

Justin soon turned up by my side and we made our way into the school. "This is fun right?" Justin looked down at me as I smiled up at him- obviously it was fake but only he could tell. "brilliant" I nodded.  "This is gonna be a long day" I smiled as he chuckled to himself  "I agree there babe" he put his hand on my shoulder.

*****
Just like I had predicted the day was probably one of the longest iv ever been put through. Just because people had seen me and Justin turn up at school together everyone was talking about us. I had about 729173299 questions off Ellie. She was so confused 'I thought you hated him' 'why?' 'What?' 'Why didn't you tell me?' Blah blah blah, halfway through them i decided to just zone out because i really just couldn't be bothered with them all.

We were finally done with the day and I meet Justin by my locker where we had originally planned. After about 5 minutes he had turned up with a smirk on his face. Obviously he had just had gym class because he was in a football outfit and his hair was all messed up, some  stuck to his face where he had been sweating.

Fair to him he looked so good. No he looked more than good, he looked a strong 13/10. God damn he was sexy.

Instantly I snapped myself out of my stupid teenage hormonal thoughts and stared at the floor. Finally I saw Justin's shoes in front of me so I looked up.

He was staring down at me with a smirk still plastered on his face. I smiled up at him and began to walk down as he followed by my side. Suddenly he chucked his arm over my shoulder. My first instinct was to cringe and push him off me. I mean he was fucking sweating and he had his arm around me when I had my £300 shirt on. I instantly bit my tongue holding back everything I wanted to scream at him. Instead I smiled at him as we passed multiple people.