Half-Cat Chapter Forty Three - Friday, Tutor

Chapter Forty Three - Friday, Tutor

They totally had the wrong idea. They saw me crying and moaning and Zak pinning me down. So, of course they thought he was raping me.

Dad went and tried to grab him, but Zak jumped over him and ran out my bedroom.

My siblings got out of their rooms to check out what was going on.

Mom held my face as she started to panic. "What did he do to you? Are you hurt? Did he he touch you?" I shook my head as I began to cry. "Then what did he do?" she screeched.

"What happened?" my sister asked.

"I don't know!" Mom yelled.

Dad came back into the room. "Angela, are you okay?"

I didn't do anything or say anything. I pulled mom and hugged her. "He didn't do anything." I said, shaking.

"Thank, God," said Dad, in a harsh tone.

"Then how did he get in here?" Mom asked.

"I don't know." I answered, because really, I didn't know.

"I saw him around the school." said Alex.

"What's his name?" Mom asked wildly, still holding onto me. "We need to report him."

Alex shook his head. "I don't know."

Then a huge whoosh of wind went through the whole house; not touching one item. A black cloaked man appeared in the room. I couldn't see his face, since his face was covered by the hood.

He held out his hand outward, palm out, reflecting a star and a circle around it. "You... never... saw anything..." The man said in a husky voice.

He began to pull out black smoke from my family's mouths/ I let go of Mom as if she was infected.

I gasped as soon as the cloaked man stopped getting the smoke. The figure turned to me and bowed. "Be safe, Angela." Then... he disappeared.

H... how... did he know my name?

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

 It turns out Mom and Dad doesn't remeber what happened last night, nor did my brother or sister. I asked questions like, "Is it gonna bother you?" but they wouldn't have any idea what I'm talking about. 

Mrs. Watkins had finish today's lesson. We began to work on our homework. The school rang for lunch. I got up from my chair.

"Angela," I turned towards Mrs. Watkins as she signaled her finger to come over. I did as told.

She held out a white sheet in fron of her. "Liam Zimmerman has been gettting awful grades. I need you to tutor him on Friday, five o' clock." she said.

I smiled and nodded. "Sure."

"Will it work for you?" she asked.

Didn't I just got done saying 'sure'? "Yeah, it will."

"Good. And you will... be..." Mrs. Watkins glanced at the paper. "-at his house."

I nodded. "Sure, no problem."

"Good, glad to hear that." She handed his address.

I glanced at it.

He lived near.

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

"Hi, Angela!" Liam shouted. I blushed and waved. He moved over to make room for me. I couldn't help but sit next to him when he smiled. It was so precious.

"Okay, so remind me why he's here?" asked Cheyenne, rudely pointing at Liam.

"Um..."

"Because," said Liam, rolling his eyes and waving my right hand around. "We're friends! And friends sit by eachother!"

May cupped her hand and lean on it. "Are you sure they're more than friends?"

I blushed and shook my hands." No!" It's noting like that!"

"It kinda is..." said Elliot, making me jump. "She's going over to his house on Friday." he began to take a sip from his water bottled.

It was silent. "You're going over to his house?" exclaimed May. I kinda wished that silence lasted longer. "So are you guys dating?"

"No! We're not!" I explained.

"Then what's going on?" asked Cheyenne.

"You're going my house, Angie?" Liam questioned.

"Argh! Shut up!" I shouted, "-and let me explain!" Okay, finally, it was quiet. "Then explain..." said A.J. slowly.

I rubbed my face annoyed. "I'm tutoring him."

Now it was quiet. I mean, what's up with all these silences?

"Angela, you're smart?" exclaimed Cheyeene.

I covered my face in embarrassment. "Apparently, 'cause I'm a tutor." I said.

"Liam, you're dumb?" asked Joseph. Now I'm thinking, why am I listening to these people? I mean, they can be funny, but this is ridiculous!

Liam grabbed a lock of his hair and began to triwl it. "Um... it's... er..." He began to flinch as if his stomach began to ache.

"Stop being a girl and quit playing with you hair!" snapped Cheyenne.

"Well... if you only let me explained..." murmured Liam.

"What?" asked A.J., putting his hand over his ear. "I can't hear you!"

"It's like he's part girl!" laughed May. "Maybe 'cause he is!" replied Cheyeene. The gang began to laugh. Laughing at Liam. His hair was covering his face. I mean, this is disgusting! How and why could they do this to him? He didn't do anything!

"Liam..." I said softly, "Liam, lets go. somewhere else. We don't have to eat." 

Liam looked up at me with hope in his eyes. "We?"

I nodded "We can go to the library." 

Liam nodded. "Okay." I turned over towards Elliot. "You come, too."

The three of us got up from the table. Their laughing began to die off. "H-hey, Angela! Where are you going?" May asked.

I glanced back at her. I was still walking off when I realized something: Elliot had Azusa.

How cruel of me, making you guys wait for chapter 43. But since it's Chirstmas break, less basketball practice and more time to write out Half~Cat. I'm also planning to take out "The Neko Princess" out of the title. I mean, non/anti-anime fans won't even know what Neko means. And "The Kitty/Cat Princess" sounds kinds cheesy.

Song: HIRAISHIN - Len Kagamine

Picture - Liam

Don't you like it how most of these pictures are Liam? I've noticed he's in lots of the chapters now. That reminds me, I have to put Drew, Nolan and Jared in more.

Speaking of Nolan, he never revealed what he is yet! -laughs-