Half-Cat Chapter Fourteen - What?

Chapter Fourteen - What?

My heart banged on my chest. "H-how?" I asked.

"I just am. But... I'm the bad kind." said Zak.

I shook my head. "What do you mean?" I asked. Taylor pushed me behind him. "Leave her alone. I don't want her to know more." 

Zak spoke loud and clear. "Angela... your not good or bad... You only - or, well - you're royalty. You can't be either." 

"Shut up."

"You can..."

"Zak!" Taylor said quickly, but weak. He looked scared. He face at the ground. "Please... I think it's safer for her not to know anymore."

"I know what I said. I want to tell because I want her mine." said Zak.

"I don't think that would happen." said Nolan. Zak stiffen. He turned around to face Nolan. "Wh-when did you..." he laughed. "Whatever. Just get out of here you dirty-"

Nolan grabbed Zak's face. "She doesn't know yet. Let's keep it that way..." he smiled, flashing some frinkin' scary teeth. Zak nodded.

Jake wrapped his arms around me. "Are you okay, Angela?" he asked in his calmest vocie. I nodded.

Nolan and Taylor were facing their backs at me. "She doesn't want to go. You won't get her." snared Taylor.

"What if we fight to the death?" asked Zak.

"Go ahead." said Nolan.

Zak smiled. He shook his head quickly. Cat ears laid back. His tail got bushy. He flashed tiger looking teeth and his teeth rapidly switched into blue cat eyes. He growled.

Nolan did the same thing, minus the ears and tail.

Taylor grew a hunched back, in which formed devil wings. Intense, curly horns popped from his head.

Jake glow super bright. Light feathers  wings grew from his back.

"Stay away from Angela." said Taylor.

"Fight me." said Zak. The four of them charged at eachother.

I watch them, trying to tear eachother limbs. I couldn't take it, but I didn't know what to do.

(Page 100)

From up the small hill, Drew walks and stops on top. He watches them quietly. He faced me, and rasied an eyebrow, waiting for me to do something. I look at the fight, and back at him.

I didn't know what to do. My breathing got louder. I needed to do something! Someone is gonna die! I closed my eyes and bowed my head. "From the Neko Princess, I, Angela, wants to transform!"

Some light, like a snake, swirled around me. My hair turned white and longer. I was now in a frilled white mini dress, holding a rod.

I faced towards the boys and aimed my rod at them. White eletricity started from its tip.

Angela! What are you doing? I said to myself. Goona kill them, for bringing such violence...

Nolan turned his head at me. "Watch out!" Jake, Taylor, and Zak turned their heads towards me. 

They jumped out of my way.

I never really wanted to kill any of them, but... I couldn't help it! I was trying to get them, but they were fast. I left smoked holes on the ground.

Someone hugged me from behind. "Calm down, Angela." said Drew, softly. I did.

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

I got home at eight. The first thing I did was calling for Yui. "Yui!" I yelled. "Yui!" I heard a graceful yawn above me. I looked up andnsaw Yui sleeping, lying on a tree branch.

"I need you-"

"To explain things/"

I nodded.

"Tell me your news." she said.

I told her about from when Taylor sneaked into my room and when he kissed me. About Drew forcing himself to love me, to protect me. And the next morning meeting Drew unexpectly. When I prayed and I supposly saw myself. When I thought Jake is my guardian angel and they I passed out. When I met Zak and when he kissed me. When Zak, Nolan, Taylor and Jake transformed and fought. When I transformed.

"Well, a lot has happened in just one week." she commented.

"Taylor just wanted to see you. That's why he snuck in your room."

"From where?"

"The window."

"He must've done it really fast." I murmured. I blushed when he snuck in when I was dancing.

"More questions?" asked Yui.

"Is Jake my gruadian angel?"

"No. You have a protector. So why need a gruadian angel?"

"Oh." Well then...

"Does Drew love me or not?" I asked.

"He's not sure about you. He's afraid of you." Yui mewed. "Why?" I asked.

"When you transformed."

I remember when I tryed to kill someone in the fight. That lead to another question.

"Why and how did I transformed?" 

"How? You said the words. Why? Only the Neko Princess can transform."

"To...?"

"To its princess form and cat form."

"I can turn into a cat?" I asked.

"Mhm."

"What about zak?"

"Nope. He's not a prince. There is no prince." 

"Oh." I said.

It was quiet. It was an awkward silence. I began to walk away. I was only thinking about Drew. Drew... please... don't be afraid to love me...

Song: I love you (Into your heart) remixed by Exit Trance

Picture: Angela's transformation