Half-Cat Chapter Twenty two - The Plan to the Underworld

Chapter Twenty two - The Plan to the Underworld

I sat by Callie in the commons. You see, every morning we sit there for ten or twenty minutes so we got everybody gathered around and then go to class.

Anyways, I sat by Callie. We said Good Morning and talk about everything  but nothing. Then someone tap me on the shoulder. I looked over and it was Taylor. "We need to talk." he said.

"Huh?" I asked.

"She won't get up." he said. I looked over to see who was talking to. "Do we grab her?" asked Nolan. Taylor shrugged. "I guess so."

"Wait- huh?" Taylor grabbed me by the shoulders like I weighted nothing. Nolan grabbed my feet. "What the heck?" I snapped. They carried me off to a certain spot in the room. As soon as they set me down, I said, "Can I have my stuff?"

Nolan went to get my stuff and brought it back to me.

"Why are you going to the Underworld?" snapped Drew, who sat across from me. "Huh?"

"Why-are-you-going-to-the-Underworld?" said Taylor slowly.

"Oh. Well... I promised." I said.

"With who?" asked Nolan.

"Elliot, Liam and Jared." I said.

Nolan cursed. "Why?" "I-I-I..." "Answer now!" snapped Taylor, banging his fist on the table. "I don't know!" I whine, covering my face.

"Oh, here comes Jake. Want him too?" asked Taylor. "He has the right to know." said Drew. Taylor and Nolan got up to get Jake. I watch them pick him up by the shoulders and dangle his feet.

"Ow..." moan Jake, rubbing his shoudlers. As soon as he saw me he rested his elbows on the table holding up his head. "Good morning, your Highness."

"Shut up, Pretty Boy." snapped Taylor. "This is not a time to act lovey dovey."

"What do you mean?" asked Jake.

"Angela is going to the Underworld." the three of them said unison.

Jake shook his head. "No! Not my baby!"

Drew squinted. "What?"

"Look,  I don't see how the Underworld is such a big deal." I said.

"It's the damnest biggest deal." said Taylor. "Taylor, you don't have to cuss about it." said Nolan. "Oh yeah? What about when you-"

"Will you morons shut up?" snapped Drew. He sigh, "What will we do when Angela goes to the Underworld?" asked Drew.

They were quiet, showing they were thinking. "Why don't you guys come with me?" I asked.

"Um... it's dangorous." said Taylor. "So you guys are going to leave me alone?" I said, making my voice wander.

"Dude, we can't leave her alone!" said Jake. "But we can't go." protest Nolan.

"Then hell what are we going to do? I think Jake's idea is the best so far." said Taylor.

"Really?" said Jake cheerfully.

"It's the only idea we got." said Drew, holding his head up with his hand with a bored expression.

"Oh, oh, there you go again. Cussing like it's no big deal." said Nolan.

"Well, what do you want me to say?" hiss Taylor. 

"Don't cuss." said Nolan.

"Dude, damn and hell are in the bible. No one cares!"

"I do!"