Half-Cat Chapter Twenty One - The Promise to the Underworld

Chapter Twenty One - The Promise to the Underworld

"What do you want?" I asked. The red head walked up to me. "Nothing. Just you." He lean over and kissed me.

"Hey! Respect the Princess!" exclaimed the boy with black hair. He walked up to Red Head and pushed him away. He got down to my level of height and petted my hair. "It's okay, Princess."

The boy with brown hait went up to me. "You're more beautiful then I pictured." he said.

"Let me go!" I shouted. I squirmed around trying to break free.

"Chill," said Red Head. He bowed. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Elliot." Then the other two boys got on their knees. "I'm Liam." said the boy with black hair. "Jared, your Highness." said the boy with brown hair. "And we're from the Underworld." said Elliot.

I looked at their features. Jared was about half a head taller then me, but still the tallest of the three. His bangs covered his eyes which he comb towards the right. He had hazel eyes and a smooth looking face like Nolan and Jake.

Liam had the longest hair. His bangs were cut evenly. His sideburns were lying on his shoulder blades. The back on his hair slightly curled out lying on his neck. He had these black playful eyes; and he wouldn't stop grinning.

Liam and Jared were okay; it's Elliot that I hate so far. His firey red hair wasn't a bother, nor were his brown eyes. His clothing is what I like, with jeans with a gray and red plaid button-up over a black t-shirt. But it was the way he looked at me, hungrily. It was like he wanted more then a kiss.

They all stood up at once and Elliot went towards me. "Have... you ever been to... the underworld perhaps?" he asked me, looking sleepy into my eyes. His hand snuck up my shirt from behind. It slowly crawled up my back. I moved around to stop him. "No! Stop!" I snapped. 

"Uh, Elliot, you should stop." said Liam, making a face. Elliot didn't listen, his hand was up my bra, moving to the front.

Then in a blink of an eye, someone kicked him and his hand was off my like a bolt. The speedy person slit Elliot's arm, twice. Once in the other arm.  Then he got his cheek, just below his left eye. My heart skipped a beat when he lie the knife on Elliot's neck.

"What are you trying to do?" asked Drew.

Elliot laughed nervously. "Nothing. It's just that..." he quickly swiped the knife out of Drew's hand and threw it miles away. "Weren't you suppose to be a demon?" 

Drew stood up straight and brushed his shirt. "Don't bring it up."

"Oh, don't tell me you're her protector." sneared Elliot.

Drew swallowed. "Queen Leticia made me her protector."

Elliot laughed. "Are you sure you love her that much? She isn't that much." I jumped with insult. Wasn't this pervert trying to touch me not to long ago?

Drew looked away and didn't answer.

He turned to me. "Do you like him?" I didn't answer. He rolled his eyes. "Has he ever broke your heart before?" I nodded lighty.

Elliot turned to Drew and laughed. He took a deep breath to stop the laughing. His face turned brick stone. "Why? Why do you have to lie? Don't turn out to be like Taylor." He chuckled. "Speaking of Taylor, how is he?"

"He hates you." said Drew firmly.

"Heh. I knew it would get into him deeply." Elliot started to brush my hair. "Her hair is lovely. She's like a doll." He made a little finger person walking on my shoulder.

"Drew, this is a test. If you make any movement trying to protect her, it shows you like her. If you don't, it shows you have no feelings for her what so ever." Elliot pulled me and kissed me. He wouldn't let go, he had a tight grip. I was helpless. I couldn't transform if my mouth is full. I couldn't move 'cause the grass held my ankles and wrists. 

Drew... please save me...

I struggled to make him stop, but he held my shoulders down.

"You better stop," said Drew, "She doesn't like it." But Elliot didn't, he was getting hungry.

"I told you to god damn STOP!" Drew grabbed the back of Elliot's collar and threw him. "Liam! Let her go!" screamed Drew. Liam nodded and the plants died. I rubbed my wrists. Dang... they itched.

Drew jumped up and kicked Elliot's face. He began charging at him but Elliot disappeared.

"Oops, got to go." said Jared. He turned to me and smiled, "Good bye, My Princess." and he disappeared. Liam nodded and grabbed my hands. "Come with us." he begged. I shook my head. He made a worried face. "Will you come to the underworld some time?" I nodded. He smiled and hugged me. He soon dissolved in my arms.

Drew looked at me evilly. "The underworld? You should've said no!" yelled Drew

I shook my head. "I didn't know what to say."

"No! Don't go! Ever! The underwold is a dangerous place! You never want to go there!" He sigh, "You're so stupid."

He grabbed my shoulders and shook them. "I don't want to see you hurt. I never wanted you to go. But at some point you will anyway."

He hugged me. "Just don't get yourself into trouble. Try your best not to."

Drew... do you really like me? Or are you doing this for someone else?

Ooh... why is Drew acting like this? Why is the Underworld so dangerous? And will Angela stick to her promise?

Song: Exit Trance  -  Breathe

Picture: Elliot, Liam, Jared. I was looking thourgh photobucket and ran into these guys. AND THEY WERE PERFECT!!