Half-Cat - Chapter Twelve - Zakary

Chapter Twelve - Zakary

I woke up on the same cot where Nolan tried to ravish me (or, it seemed so.)

"Oh, you're up." said Mrs. Newcomer, the school nurse.

"Wh-what time is it?" I asked.

"Three forty."

"Snap!" I cried. I began to get up, but fell on my knees. "No, dear, you're still dizzy." She held me.

"No, it's- I just woke up." I said. My legs wobbled. I still felt kinda dizzy. My head stung, I was walking, feeling like a druck.

"Where're my glasses?" I asked. I tried to stand up.

"Dear, lie down, please." she was getting frusterated with me.

"Look, I have a meet today, and I don't want to miss it." I said.

"I don't think you can. You're still-"

"It's okay. I know what I'm doing." I looked for my glasses. I grabbed them and escape towards my stuff. After I did so, I ran towards the gym.

"Couch Tippin, I'm here." I puffed.

"Oh, good. How're you feeling?" Mr. Tippin asked.

"Much better than earlier." I replied.

"Better get dress, we're going outside in five minutes."

I nodded and ran to the girls' locker room. I begin to strip my shirt off. I heard some whistling. I turned towards it.

Nolan began walking towards me.

My mind was blank, so I didn't thought of anything smart. I covered my chest with my shirt. He smiled. "Oh, no need for that." He slammed me towards the lockers. "They're not big nor small. They're just right."

I knew exactly what he was talking about. He held my hands against the lockers. My tail and ears popped out.

His face got closer to my chest. I closed my eyes. I felt him breathing on them.

The symbol on my chest began to glow orange. Nolan cursed. "Damn devil." He looked at me. "See you at track, princess." He kissed me the lips... and disappeared.

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

"Kydollski." Mr Spiess said loud and clear, like needles. I stood on the long jump track. I jumped around a bit, sprinted towards the block and gave my fullest. Arms out and knees bent.

I got off the sand and they measured.

"Fourteen feet, eleven inches."

I heard clapping. One jump to go.

Then a boy fromthe other team caught my eye. He had dark hait the looked blue. Yes, blue. His eyes matched his hair. They looked like Jake's eyes. He was arounf Drew's size. His body was nice like Taylor's.

He turned towards me and smiled. I jumped and looked away. His smile was perfect too.

At the corner of my eye, I saw him walking towards me.

"Hey," he said. I nodded my head, but didn't look at him. "I caught you staring at me eariler." I didn't do anything.

"The name's Zakary Conrad. But people call me Zak."

I still didn't move, afraid  to say something stupid.

"Ah, the shy type." He got in front of me and lifted my chin. "Hey, I won't bite. What's your name?" 

I hate answering this question. Saying my first names is a mouthful. "Angela." I said softly.

"Angela? Sounds familiar." Yeah, if I'm the Neko Princess! 

"Last name?"

"Krill," I answered.

"Angela Krill..." he said my name like it was the most beautiful ringtone his ears have ever heard.

"Krill!" Ah... my turn...

I got on the track, jumped and took the biggest jump ever.

"Sixteen feet, five inches!"

Screams were heard behind me. "Angela! You broke the school record by two feet!" said Couch. I smiled. "Really?" He nodded.

Taylor came out of no where. He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

"Tried call for boy's long jump." said the speaker.

"Have you met Zak yet?"

I nodded.

He made a tried face. "Don't like him. Please, what ever you do, DON'T LIKE HIM!" Taylor practilly screamed that last part.

"Ooh, Taylor, jealous of someone?" teased Hannah. He ingored her.

Taylor heistated. "I-I'll you later." he said. He lean over to my ear. "Don't forget that I love you, Angela." He smiled and walked away.

Sorry for a long wait for a short chapter. :/ (Got another idea for anothe novel. I'll post it after I'm done with this one though)

Picture: Zakary

Song: Marshmallow - IU