Basically, one person will seek the other players in hiding, but when one of the players or more were spotted they had to run away from the seeker. If the tagger/seeker catches you, the seeker had to yell who they captured. Once caught you have to remove one article of clothing, and start over again until the first girl who was down to one garment of clothing first, will have to go outside in the pouring rain naked, and jump into the neighbor's pool.

After a chorus of disagreements, Lauren, Camila, and Ally reluctantly agreed after some convincing. More so, that the neighbors were a old couple and not some creepy pervert.

So the game began, choosing who would seek first, the 'chosen one'. The spun a bottle while they gathered in a circle, watching the top of it circling them. In a few taunting seconds, the bottle landed no other than Dinah. The Polynesian grinned in victory.

The four other girls scrambled into hiding while Dinah counted down aloud in a secluded room so everyone could hear her. Ally, who was practically small enough to fit anywhere, holed up in the bathroom cabinet. Normani, who wasn't exactly the smallest one in the group hid under a desk. Camila hid behind the couch, her body slim enough to fit a narrow spot. Lauren, who was frantically looking for a good hiding spot like the other girls did, panicked when Dinah reached five at the countdown. In the heat of the moment, she buried herself into Camila's closet in her room.

"Ready or not, here I come!" Dinah shouted.

Everyone tried to keep their breathing paced, trying not to breath too loud for the Polynesian to hear.

When the three girls besides Lauren, were undetected by Dinah, the Polynesian girl wandered into Camila's room. Lauren held her breath, when she heard the sound of Dinah entering the room.

"Hmm, where should one of them be." Dinah said feigning wander.

Slyly she creeped over to Camila's closet, she whipped the two doors open and showed a shocked Lauren. Ironically she was in the closet, she thought.

Lauren bolted underneath Dinah's legs, started running away from her.

"I'm gonna get you!" She heard the Polynesian shout from behind her.

She looked back to see the girl bolting after her pursuit.

She think she's fast.

Lauren laughed inside her head. But karma caught up to her quick, as she jammed her pinky toe against the corner of a table.

"Shit!" Lauren said in pain, slowing down and grasping her toe. She felt a body collide into hers, knowing very well that it was Dinah.

"Lauren captured!" She yelled so that it could be heard throughout the house.

The three girls emerged from their hiding places, all victorious grins plastered on their faces.

"C'mon, take it off Jauregui." Normani suggestively said.

The skater girl rolled her eyes before taking off her right sock, and flinging it right at Normani's face.

"Rude!" One of Normani's skank face on.

Now it was Lauren's turn to play.