Part 38: Trip「Takahiro」

Start from the beginning

My body was stiff, and nervous. Did he really catch me? I had no reason to hide after that. I started walking towards him. A small smile shown on his lips.

"Yuki, why were you over his house?"

"No reason." He shrugs.

"You were the one sexually harassed by him. Were you not?"

"Things changed." He rubs his arm. "Don't worry about me anymore. I really think we should talk."

"Talk about what?"

"Our...relationship."

"Then talk. I thought we bro-."

"No. Not here. My place or yours?"

I gulped. I was never prepared for anything he would tell me. "Fine. Come back to my place."

"Aha okay." He smirks.

I started walking, and he was a close distance behind me. He had such a weird odor on him. I didn't want to be rude, and comment on it, but the more closer he walked, the more foul it became.

"What the fuck Yuki?!" I stepped away from him. "Why do you smell like shit?!" I covered my nose and mouth.

"I had a workout." He says casually.

"You didn't...do that with him did you?"

"No, of course not." He shakes his head. "Just don't walk close to me."

"Fine." I decided to brush it off, and continued to walk. It made me feel even more uncomfortable.

======

Yuki finally got done his shower, and made his way downstairs to me. I was on the couch waiting for him. He didn't stink of anything at this point. Thank god.

"What do you want to talk about? Breaking up permanently?"

"Something like that." He sits down opposite from me on the couch.

"Then what is it?"

"I think we should have an open relationship." He smiles.

"Why?" I was confused by his bizarre demand.

"I just can't let you go fully." He looks down.

"Ah um..."

"I got you something." He hands me tickets to a private boat ride.

"What is this for?"

"For us to bond. I don't want us to hate each other. Maybe it will cleanse both our systems. My friend owns a small little cruise boat we can use." He smiles.

I couldn't help, but to smile back. When I see Yuki smile, it truly is a gem since he barely does it. I felt like a jerk, but I couldn't stop my atrocious behavior sometimes. "Sounds like a good idea. It could be a good bonding idea." I chuckled some.

"It will. I just hope all goes well." He chuckles. "Afterwards if you feel we should be done, then I will respect the choice."

"Ah okay. I will." I nodded.

"Go pack. It's tomorrow morning." He gets up, gives me a kiss on the cheek, and went upstairs.