Lets try this again maybe...

Start from the beginning

C: I was wondering if you wanted to come over for dinner, in say about 15 minutes?

A: I would love to, on one condition

C: What is that?

A: You explain to me about earlier.

C: I promise I'll do it after dinner.

A: Okay I'll see you in 15, bye!

C: Bye!

*done*

I can't believe Cole Walker just asked me to come over for dinner! Fan girl moment! I quickly got up to get ready then ran and put my phone and iPod into my back pockets, then I stuffed my earbuds into my front pocket then ran downstairs.

"Hey mom I was wondering if I could go to a friends house for dinner tonight?" I asked

"What kind of friend?" she asked with a smirk. yes my parents new I was gay but they accept me and love me for who I am.

"Mom! He is just a friend!" I whined

"Go right ahead you can borrow the car. Just be careful!"

I got in the car and drove to Cole's house.

When I arrived I saw him standing on the porch waiting for me.

I pulled into the driveway and hopped out of my car.

"Hey thanks for coming. I felt like I had to make it up to you for earlier." Cole said shyly

"It's okay, thanks for having me. also don't forget to explain yourself after dinner." I said looking him dead in the eye. He just nodded and lead me inside.

"Mom, dad, this is my friend Aiden." Cole introduced me.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Walker. It's nice to meet you."

"The pleasure is all ours Aiden. Also don't be so formal, call me April and call my husband Roy." Cole's mom, April said. I just smiled and nodded.

Once everyone was introduced, Cole lead me to the living room. While we waited for April to call is for dinner, we sat on the couch and watched Oddities. About 5 minutes into the show I turned to Cole,

"Hey Cole, you and I are friends right?" I asked

"Yeah, we are. We may have only known each other for a few days, but I believe we are already best friends." he said with a smile which I nervously returned.

"Then you should know something," I took a deep breathe and closed my eyes "I'm gay." I said and opened one eye to peek at Cole. He just was sitting there smiling at me.

"I'm happy you trust me enough to tell me, but I kinda already knew."

"How?" I wondered, I never told him... or anyone besides my family!

"Well I was at the mall once and I saw you walking through the food court holding another boy's hand. I just kinda shrugged it off until I saw you guys kiss." He explained.

Know it all came back to me. My ex Sean, went to the mall with me one time. We held hands and kissed a few times then later that day, Sean texted me saying that we were through and that he never liked me and that I was just an emo fag who cuts himself. Sadly its true. I do cut but I haven't in a few days.

My thoughts were cut short by April calling us to dinner. Cole and I got up and went to eat dinner. About half way through the meal a guy ran into the dinning room.

COLE'S P.O.V

About half way through dinner, my dads Beta, Vic ran into the dinning room.

"Alpha Roy, Rogue reported on. The south end of the territory." he said urgently.

My dad got up and motioned for me to follow. I got up and started to leave then I turned to Aiden.

"Sorry but I think you should go. I'll make it up to you some other time I promise." I said

"No need its okay. II'll see you at school on Monday." he said and flashed me a very tiny smile. I could see a bit of hurt in his eyes but he got up, gathered his stuff from the living room, then went outside to his car and drove off.

I rubbed my face with the palms of my hands and groaned loudly.

"Hunny is everything okay?" my mom asked worriedly.

"No but none of you would ever understand!" I said a bit more harshly than intended.

"What makes you think that?" my dad asked

"Because I just know you won't!" I shouted a little this time.

"Try me." he said an when I didn't say anything dad spake again "I demanded you tell me whatsoever going on!" he shouted angrily

"AIDEN IS MY MATE! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!" I yelled "By the way you can take care of those Rogues by yourself." and with that I went up satires to my room and curled up into a little ball underneath my blankets.