Okay. That was obviously aimed at me for what I told him earlier about being one step ahead in the fight.

For a moment I debate whether or not to straight up confront him or if I should go back inside where there's cookies and peace.

Thankfully Laura shows up and interrupts us by asking Tony to fix their tractor, which is a lie since I heard her heart skip a beat. "Spies." I mutter to under my breath.

I look back to Steve and he frustratedly runs a hand through his dirty blonde hair. The frustrated tension is just unbearable.

Not once have I ever gone against Steve. But now it feels like the more I dig into my past, the more we start drifting apart. Which is one of my biggest fears.

Losing him too.

********

Steve places his communication device in his ear. "I'll take Natasha and Clint." He tells Tony as we get ready to leave.

Tony nods as he fixes his jacket. "Alright, strictly recon. I'll hit the NEXUS, I'll join you as soon as I can."

"If Ultron is really building a body..." I start to lean on the doorway. "He'll be stronger and maybe more powerful than any of us. Maybe all of us, considering he still has the Sceptre."

"An android designed by a robot." Steve scoffs.
"You know I really miss the days when the weirdest thing science ever created was us two." Steve states not once looking at me.

"Good old days." I mutter.

"I'll drop Banner and Raven off at the tower. Do you mind if I borrow Ms. Hill?" Fury walks in an puts on his coat.

"She's all yours, apparently. What are you gonna do?" Tony asks. Fury smirks at us. "I don't know. Something dramatic, I hope." He opens the door and gestures me to follow him.

I turn back to Steve one last time as I fix my holster. "I'll go get Thor then I'll join you as soon as possible."

He just gives me a tense nod without even looking at me. And it absolutely breaks my heart all over again. I clench my jaw at how pissed off I am at myself and all the shit that we've been through. I walk out the door with looking at anyone and without another word.

********
After Fury dropped me off at the tower, I immediately got aboard another Quinjet and headed for Thor.

"Lady Raven! Glad you could make it." Thor greets me at the entrance of some creepy cave.

"Nice to see you again Ms.Raven." Dr.Selvigs puts his hand out and I shake it. "Nice to see you too Doc."

Thor claps his hands together. "Well shall we get started?"

"He's a little eager." I mutter to Selvig causing him to chuckle.

"This is it. The Water of Sight." We stop at the edge of the water.

"Sight? You think it call tell me where a certain someone is?" I ask Thor.

Thor shake his head, dammit. "In every realm, there's a reflection. If the water spirits accept me, I can return to my dream, and find what I missed."

"The men who enter that water, the legends don't end well." Selvig adds to the mix of this horrible plan.

After Selvig continues to explain the dangerous ritual to us, I just keep looking at him awkwardly. "This is the worst plan ever."

"Well it's the only plan we've got so far." Thor replies as he starts undressing. I look at both of them and clear my throat loudly so that they can both get the message to turn around.

"Uhh... right, yes, of course." Thor stutters and they both turn around as I beggin to undress. Worst plan ever. Not to mention Bucky and Steve would kill me for doing this, especially Bucky, he would be absolutely livid.

"It's cold. It's cold." I hiss as I step into the water first. Once Thor gets in, he gives me a nod and we go under the water and wait in silence for a few seconds before we start getting killer headaches. When I open my eyes it feels like someone is stabbing my eyes with a hot knife.

( This -> means time skip in her vision )

Suddenly images start flashing through my mind, but they're of a woman I've never seen before. She's tied to a medical bed and she keeps screaming every time the doctors inject her everywhere, mostly on her stomach, not at the same time of course. I know it's happening over a long period of time becuase her belly keeps getting bigger, which means she's pregnant. "The procedure is almost done." An all too familiar voice says.

"Zola." I gasp at the sight of him and Red Skull."It'll be half genetic due to the alterations made while in the womb." One of the scientists explains as they look at some files. Red Skull then picks up a crying baby and smiles at it. "You have created a miracle, Doctor."

Zola stares at the baby as it begins to calm down from its crying. "The perfect soldier." He mutters.

The vision is then cut short when one of Thor's lightning hits me, stinging me back to consciousness. Dr. Selvig immediately pulls me out of the water and puts a jacket over me as I gasp for air.

"Oh, jesus! Are you okay? Are you still human ?" Dr.Selvig stutters out as he pulls out a bandage to put on my collarbone, since it was struck by Thor's lighting. I let out a muffled hiss when the bandage makes contact with my skin.

Dr.Selvig gives me a worried look. "It'll heal." I reassure him.

A few seconds later Thor comes back to consciousness too. "How long were we in there?" I ask Selvig.

He looks at his watch and then looks back up to us warily. "About three hours."

"What?!" I gasp in shock."We were under water for that long?"

"Like I said before. Magical dream water." Selvig says.

"We were in there for hours and all I saw was a few seconds of a vision that I didn't even understand." I groan as I readjust myself on the rock.

"No. You only saw fragments because I still had your ring. So I saw everything for you." Thor says and I instantly snatch is away from him. "What did you see?"

"Well..to keep it simple.You're not entirely human." He then begins to explain to me what he saw and who the woman was and what she was. I groan at every thing he reveals to me. I am that baby freak experiment. "Well,Shit."

And the only other thing that comes to mind is one person whom I should've expected.

Loki.

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°

1.5k reads! Wow, thank you guys who are still reading.
Don't forget to vote, comment.

And would you guys like any character crossover or cameo ?