Me Too (CreeperFarts)

A/N: Ok this is going to sound really strange but I literally had a dream about Ant last night and when I woke up my first thought was "wow I need to use that in a fic" so I pulled out my phone and started writing. Also, while I do have lots of multi-parts to write, it's harder for me to find motivation to write them while on vacation (small one-shots like this have a better chance of being written quickly so feel free to request just about anything), so please bear with me until I get back home! Thank you for your continued support! Love always xx

Going to the music festival with Ant was everything you had dreamed it would be. He originally was going to go with one of his YouTube friends, but something came up and his friend had to cancel. This left Ant with an extra ticket, which he then offered to you. You loved spending time with Ant, considering it didn't happen very often. You had met out in your neighborhood on a hot afternoon. You were outside washing your dad's car, a red 2016 Chevy Camaro. Ant was long boarding and vlogging. You remember the sound of his feet hitting the pavement as he hopped off of his board.

"Sick car," he said.

"Thank you," you replied, giving him a quick once-over with your eyes before returning to the task at hand.

"Do you mind if I put it on YouTube?"

"Be my guest," you answered. Ant walked around the car, talking to his camera. Every so often he'd ask you a question, which you'd promptly answer without hesitation.

"I'm Ant, by the way," he introduced himself.

"(Y/n)"

"A cute girl who knows cars and has a pretty name, I think I've hit the jackpot," he joked. This was the spark of your friendship. Despite your flirtatious banter you had discussed relationships and decided that because of Ant's job, and your parent's addiction to traveling, neither of you would be fit to be in a committed relationship of any kind.

After the day's events at the festival, you and Ant were walking back to your hotel. Ant turned his camera towards you.

"What did you think of Day Two?" He asked.

"Incredible. I like how the live versions don't sound exactly the same as the recorded ones," you mused. Ant nodded.

"She knows what's up," he said with a laugh, turning off the camera. You went up to your hotel room, thoroughly exhausted. Going over to where your suitcase was laying on a bed, you rummaged around until you found what you were looking for. You went into the bathroom to change. You took off your skinny jeans, and tank top, replacing them with a pair of shorts and a large tshirt (which you had stolen from Ant). You left the bathroom and threw your clothes into your suitcase. Ant was already changed into a pair of joggers, though his shirt seemed to have miraculously disappeared. He was laying on the other bed, scrolling through Twitter on his phone. You started digging through your suitcase, desperately trying to find what you wanted. You finally grabbed it, then sat on the edge of Ant's bed. As you unfolded the pair of socks in your hand, you let out a groan.

"How does this even happen? How do you fold two different socks together?!" You huffed, exasperated. In your hand was one sock that you wanted, a dark blue midcalf Nike Elite. The other, though similar, was much too small and definitely belonged to your younger sister.

"It's ok, just come to bed," Ant said tiredly. As you were making discoveries about your socks, Ant's hand had wandered to your lower back, where his fingers were rubbing comforting circles against the fabric of your shirt.

"I can't, my feet will get cold. I need socks," you told him. Ant sighed, sliding his phone onto the table to charge before rolling onto his side to face you. Propping himself up on his left arm, he stopped his rhythmic contact to your back and instead let his right hand rest on your hip, tugging slightly.

"I'll keep your feet warm, don't worry about it," he said, removing his hand from your hip and tugging the sheets out from underneath you. He held them open, an invitation for you to join him. You threw the two socks onto the other bed, then accepted his offer and slid under the blankets. You rested your head in the crook of his shoulder as he draped an arm lazily across your stomach. You pressed your toes into his legs, feeling the warmth radiating from him through his sweatpants.

"You know, Grape wouldn't have cuddled with me," Ant said, his lips pressed gently into your hair.

"Isaac would have though," you said with a giggle. Ant laughed once.

"Not you too," he said.

"I'm a firm believer in #FearlessFarts," you told him.

"You say as you have literally left no space between us," he laughed, his fingers dancing across your stomach lightly. You grabbed his hand with yours, silently begging him to stop, before intertwining your fingers.

While you and Ant had both agreed to not pursue a relationship with one another, there was no doubt that you had feelings for each other. At first you had tried to hide them, which was easy when you were traveling with your parents, out of sight, out of mind. As you got older though, you decided you'd rather stay at your house. You were taking online college courses, and you needed to be in a place with reliable internet all the time. Your parents didn't mind, since you'd be able to watch the house while they were gone, so they started letting you stay. You thought this was a good thing, until you woke up in the middle of the night, very afraid. Knowing Ant had a very messy sleep schedule, you decided to text your friend. Ant ended up coming over, and after an awkward hour of watching a movie, you ended up passed out on one another. Since then, any time your parents were out of town, Ant would come over and keep you company. You did plenty of best friend things, movie marathons, ice cream sundaes, Twitter stalking just about anyone who crossed your timelines, but at the end of the night you'd both end up in your bed, arms around each other. 

"(y/n)," Ant said quietly, into the darkness. 

"Ant," you answered, half wishing he would shut up so you could go to sleep. 

"I'm glad you could come," he said, resting his chin on the top of your head. You shifted your position, reaching up and kissing him on the cheek lightly.

"Me too."