191. IF YOU USE UP ALL THE HOT WATER AGAIN... (NoBoom)

A/N: Yay for double uploads! This prompt was too tempting for me to wait to write, so enjoy this imagine with the raddest member of the Cube! Also thanks for 200+ reads! Please leave me some prompts/requests, I love getting creative with these! Love always! xoxo

"Nathan, go shower," you said, pushing at your boyfriend's shoulder. He nuzzled into your side, eyes closed and a smile on his face.

"I'm so comfy though," he said.

"I don't care, Preston and Paige are coming over for breakfast and you said last night you had to shower. I have to shower too so get up," you said. Nathan opened his eyes, glancing up to your (y/e/c) ones.

"Ok, gotta be productive today," he said. He got out of bed and headed to the bathroom, coming back and giving you a quick kiss before closing the door. You scrolled through Twitter, catching up on the news you had missed while asleep. After you finished that, you got up and picked out what you were going to wear. You decided on a black shirt, printed shorts, and your black high tops. You then went back to your bed and laid down, watching a YouTube video. Finally, Nathan got out of the shower, towel wrapped around his waist as he came back into your bedroom.

"Your turn babe," he said, going over to his dresser and pulling out his clothes. You grabbed your clothes and walked into the bathroom, ready for the warm water to wake you up. You got halfway through your shower when you were hit with the unexpected. The warmth was gone quickly, replaced by ice cold water. You quickly rinsed out your hair, avoiding the water as much as possible. You turned off the water and got dressed, heading down into the kitchen and starting to work on setting the table. Nathan wasn't there, you assumed he was in his office doing something for work.

"IF YOU USE UP ALL THE HOT WATER ONE MORE TIME, I'M GOING TO BAN YOU TO THE COUCH FOR A MONTH!" You called to him.

"You wouldn't do that to me, would you?" he asked, coming into the kitchen and pulling you into his embrace.

"I really will, I'd rather have a warm shower than a cuddle buddy," you said. Nathan pouted a little.

"But warm showers are not as rad as me," he said.

"I don't care how 'rad' it is," you said, making air quotes around the word 'rad', "I just don't want it to be cool," you joked. Nathan laughed loudly at your pun.

"How about you start showering first?" he suggested.

"I think that's a great idea," you said, pushing a stack of plates into his hand. Nathan gave you another kiss before starting to place them on the table to prepare for your guests.