154. I'm Freezing (Pokediger1)

A/N: Took me a couple of tries to get right but I finally finished a request from @ur_fav_ali  Enjoy!!!

Giving yourself one last look-over in the mirror, you decided you were appropriately dressed for your date. You were wearing a cute top, white shorts, and your favorite pair of shoes, ones that were worn in so much it felt like you were wearing slippers. You finished the look by pulling your hair out of your face and applying your classic makeup.

You got a text from your boyfriend, saying he was waiting outside for you. You grabbed your key, then left your house and headed towards his car. You opened the passenger side door and climbed in, leaning over the center console and giving him a quick kiss.

"Hey Pokey," you said endearingly.

"I'm so excited for this," Zack said, the enthusiasm evident in his tone as he backed out of your driveway.

"I know, you've been prerecording for the past three days. You do realize we'll only be gone a few hours?" You teased.

"Joe wanted to record Mafia clips on Tuesday, and Graser wanted mins on Wednesday. I only prerecorded for me yesterday," Zack clarified. You rolled your eyes, taking his hand in your own. Due to his YouTube grind, it had been almost a week since you had seen your boyfriend. You were on your way to a Cubs game. You had gotten tickets for Zack's birthday, as a way for the two of you to spend some time together. You personally weren't very fond of baseball, but Zack's Chicago blood ran deep and you knew this was on the list of dates you had written with him.

In true nature of America's favorite pasttime, the game lasted forever. By the time you got back into his car the sun had long been set. Because it was mid-April, the temperature dropped with the disappearance of the sunlight.

"Your hand is cold," Zack laughed when he took your hand in his own while he drove back to his house.

"My everything is cold," you said, shivering. Zack glanced over to you, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Wait for real?" he said, letting go of your hand and turning the heat up before placing his hand back in your lap.

"Yeah Pokey I'm freezing," you told him. Poke swore under his breath, moving his hand from yours once again and reaching behind him. He pulled a sweatshirt with a pink and blue Mafia Mustache from his backseat and gave it to you, instructing you to put it on.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked. You just shrugged.

"Didn't really notice it until you pointed it out. The stadium was warm with all those people there," you told him. Zack seemed to accept that as a reasonable response, but that didn't stop him from making sure you were warming up every five minutes and cuddling you close when you got back to his house.