32. Do you like me? Check yes or no. (MrMitch361)

"Hey (y/n), I built this really cool redstone contraption. Will you hop on Cube and check it out?" Mitch joined your TeamSpeak room and started talking immediately, breaking your concentration.

"Yeah I was just testing out a new type of circuit in creative. Poke me the coords?" You asked, logging out of the world you had been working in and connecting to the server. You spawned in your house that you had built on Northside. You stepped on the pressure plates, opening up the door that was concealed in a mountain face and started heading in the direction of Mitch's build.

You hadn't been on the server long, but you already felt at home with the group of gamers. Graser originally contacted you after he and Will found some of your Redstone Tutorials on YouTube. You had never played on an SMP before, but as soon as you logged in for the first time you fell in love. Despite being a few months behind, you were able to catch up quickly thanks to a Canadian Cookie Monster who helped you grind in the caves for a few hours. Once you had chests full of redstone, you decided you were all set and began building. Your final house ended up similar to Meg's. It didn't seem very big, but beneath the first layer there were expanses of hidden rooms and traps, and it was all automated by redstone. You and Mitch had spent hours working on different redstone contraptions around the server. You had even rebuilt Mitch's redstone shop, which you split 50/50 on the commissions.

"Mitch I'm at the coords, but I'm not seeing anything. It's just a plains biome," you told him.

"There's a hole in the ground. Jump on in," he said. You found the hole he was talking about, only one block wide, so you stepped in. From first glance it looked like you were going to hit some acacia planks at the bottom, but you heard the click of a tripwire and at the last second the planks were replaced with a slime block. You landed in a lobby-type room, that was extensively decorated.

"Where are you?" You asked.

"I'm a little ways away. You should see a minecart and a button. I was playing around with tripwires and activator rails. Go ahead and start, I'll meet you at the end," he said. You got into the cart and pushed the button, heading down into a tunnel.

"Is this a rollercoaster Mitch?" You asked him, still confused as to why you were riding a minecart down a dimly lit tunnel.

"It's a quiz!" he said proudly.

"Oh no, I didn't study," you joked, making him laugh.

"I'm sure you'll pass," he said. Sure enough, the minecart approached the first stop. There was a missing rail right after an unpowered rail. Above your head, there was a sign that asked a simple math question, with arrows that labeled the buttons on either side. You pushed the correct answer, which replaced the missing rail and activated the one your minecart was sitting on, shooting you forward. The questions got slightly more complex, as you got farther into the quiz. You chatted with Mitch the whole time you were working, which was honestly one of your favorite parts. Every time you'd answer a question correctly, a signal would allow you to progress further. This would then cause you to ask Mitch about the redstone that went into the project.

The questions were mostly about your and Mitch's friendship. Some of your personal favorite questions were "What's (y/n)'s favorite biome?", and "How many times has Mr. Mitch accidentally killed (y/n)?".

"Mitch it's broken," you told him.

"What! Where? I'll come fix it. Do both buttons not work?" he started asking frantically.

"No, you just had the wrong answer. The button worked, but the answer to the question was wrong," you told him.

"What question was it?"

"'Who's better at redstone?' The button worked when I clicked the 'Mr.Mitch' option, but it didn't work when I clicked the (y/n) option," you joked. Mitch laughed.

"That was more for my own ego," he said. The track finally went above ground, into a flower forest biome where you were prompted to exit the minecart. As you approached the next question, Mitch fell silent. There were a lot of signs at this station. You started reading.

You've probably figured it out already, but this isn't a redstone build I made just for fun. I used to be the Redstone guy on the Cube but you've totally taken that title. You're a redstone genius, and the kindest human I've ever met. I've been thinking hard and I'd love for you to be my girlfriend, but I need to know if you feel the same way. Do you like me?" You stepped past the signs and to the last question station. The sign in the middle prompted "Check yes or no" but instead of buttons, there were levers. You flipped the lever, but nothing happened.

"Mitch, I think it's broken," you said. The words seemed weird breaking the silence between you and him.

"Not broken, this one wasn't supposed to do anything," he said, coming out of a concealed door and punching you with his fist.

"You mean it?" he asked, filling the silence.

"Yeah, I really do. It's about time one of us made a move you know. I don't know about you but the shippers have been going crazy in my comments section," you joked. Mitch laughed in agreement.

"Hey Mitch, what would've happened if I flipped the no lever?" you asked him a while later, as you were working on a redstone build for Graser together.

"You would've blown up. Wanna drop all of our stuff in these chests and go check it out? I rigged it pretty well," Mitch said.

"Let's do it!"

A/N: Wow that was cute. I enjoyed writing that one. I know I said I'd accept entries to the contest up until the end of the week, but @ur_fav_ali literally got the correct answer within 10 minutes of me posting! If you're curious, my favorite Cube member is Grape :) This time I'm going to run a poll in the comments of this imagine. I have a plethora of social media accounts, including Twitter, YouTube, and Tumblr, but none of them are Cube related. Let me know if you'd want me to share those with y'all! Love always! <3