162. I'm pregnant (StrauberryJam)

"I'm pregnant" you told Straub, clutching the test in your hand. His eyes grew wide, as he slowly sank down into his desk chair. You lay down on his bed and closed your eyes, exhausted and trying to hold yourself together. You heard Straub clicking his mouse and moving his mic.

"Hey bud," he said. You assumed he was talking on Teamspeak with one of his friends.

"(y/n) just dropped some huge news on me," he said. You heard his chair turn as he presumably looked at you.

"She just told me she's pregnant," he said, answering an unknown question.

"No, she's sleeping right now." There was a pause as whoever Straub was talking to spoke.

"I have no idea how I screwed up this badly Sean. Can you support a kid with YouTube money?" he asked. You realized he was talking to Grape, his fruity brother.

"Yeah I didn't think so," he said. There was a long silence as Sean spoke from the other side of the world.

"I'm not gonna leave her, no way. I love her too much for that. How am I going to tell my mom?" He said, letting out a few swears that were tacked to the end of his thoughts.

"Poor Alfonz isn't going to be an only child," he joked sadly.

"I don't think I can be happy about it yet," he said.

"I'd be happy if we weren't 20, you know? But I don't want to tell (y/n) that I'm not happy about this, she seemed so hopeful when she told me and I don't want to ruin her happiness." That was the point where you couldn't keep your pokerface any longer. You burst out laughing, sitting up to face Mitchell.

"Hang on Grape," he said, taking his headphones off.

"What are you laughing about?" Straub asked you.

"It was a prank. I was at the store buying tampons and I saw the pregnancy test. It's been a while since I had pranked you so I thought this would be a good one," you said. Straub screamed a swear, quickly filling Grape in.

"It was a prank dude!" he yelled. You went over to him and kissed him gently.

"I promise there won't be any little Straubs running around for quite a bit," you said. Straub breathed a sigh of relief, kissing you back.

"That's good, you can barely handle one right now," he teased.

"What's that supposed to mean?" you asked. Mitchell got a devilish look in his eyes before he attacked, tickling your sides.

"Thats for pranking me," he said triumphantly as you screamed your surrender.

"I guess I deserved that one," you answered.

A/N: I'm on quite a grind right now :D Because of this, I'm going to run a contest! The first person to guess my favorite Cube member in the comments of this imagine gets to choose who I write an imagine about. I'm accepting answers up until the end of the week. Good luck!!