WILD (Grapeapplesauce)

A/N: This imagine was inspired by Troye Sivan's WILD ft. Alessia Cara. If you haven't heard this version of the song, please go check it out. Because Grape is my favorite Cube member I tend to avoid writing fics about him, but this one was so perfect that I did anyways. Also, THANKS FOR 500 READS YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE <3

Trying hard not to fall/On the way home/You were trying to wear me down, down

"See, it's not too hard," Sean said approvingly. You adjusted your grip on his hand and rolled your eyes.

"You have no idea how many times I've almost lost my balance. How the heck do you make this look so easy?" you told him, shifting your weight to catch yourself before you fell off the longboard. Sean laughed, the smile reaching up to his chocolate eyes.

Kissing up on fences/And up on walls/On the way home

Your feet hit the pavement once again, causing you to fall onto your hands and growl in frustration. While Sean grabbed the longboard, you leaned back against a chainlink fence. You were still scowling as he took both of your hands in his own and brushed the dirt off.

"Are we gonna have to amputate?" you asked through gritted teeth, determined to keep the atmosphere light even though you felt like the Longboard Gods didn't want you to learn their ways. Sean pressed his lips to each of your palms, then grinned at you.

"I think you'll be fine," he said, placing another kiss on your forehead. While you weren't short, your boyfriend was at least six inches taller than you. You tilted your chin up and smiled into another kiss. Because of Sean's YouTube schedule, it was rare that you got moments like this.

I guess it's all working out, now

In this moment you were happy, though your family disapproved of your long distance relationship. You and Sean had met through online friends, when you needed a music video made for a song you had written. A Skype call that was only supposed to last about an hour turned into the two of you talking for the rest of the night.

Cause there's still too long to the weekend/too long till I drown in your hands/too long since I've been a fool, oh

The week leading up to Sean's visit was one of the longest weeks in your life. You wanted nothing more than to see him in person again. It had been about six months since you shot your video. In between then and now, Sean had confessed his feelings to you. While it first seemed like a forbidden relationship due to the fact that you worked together, it also felt like the right thing to do. You wanted to be with him, even if the world thought it was foolish.

Leave this blue neighborhood/Never knew loving could hurt this good, oh/And it drives me wild

"What's bothering you?" Sean asked as you sat together on the roof of your house, watching the sunset. You didn't want to tell him you were in love with him, because it was too early in your relationship for that, so you only told him the half truth.

"I'm sick of living here. There's nothing left for me in this town. I feel trapped," you told him.

Cause when you look like that/I've never ever wanted to be so bad, oh/It drives me wild

GRAPE'S POV

The freckles on your cheeks mimicked the stars that were laced across the purple sky. The desperation and honesty in your voice when you told Grape how much you didn't want to live in your small suburban neighborhood made his heart hurt. He didn't want to tell you he was in love with you. It was too early in your relationship, and he didn't want to scare you away. It had been a long time since he had felt this way towards another person though, so it was killing him to keep it a secret. He decided there was another way to show you how he felt.

You're driving me wild, wild, wild/You're driving me wild, wild, wild/You're driving me wild

His heart was pounding as the words left his lips. He wanted nothing more than for you to say yes. Your long hair was shifting slightly in the cool breeze. The way you looked at him made him feel like he was the most important person in the world, though that was how you looked at everyone and that compassion was one of the reasons he loved you.

We're alike you and I/Two blue hearts locked in our wrong minds/ So can we make the most out of no time?

YOUR POV

"Move to Wyoming. I have an extra room. I get how you feel, I've lived in the same place for a while too. I think you'd enjoy the city, and I know you'd give me a whole different perspective on it," he said.

You wanted nothing more than to say yes. You knew your family wouldn't be too happy, but in that moment it felt like that was exactly the right path you should take.

"My lease will be up in a few months. That gives you some time to pack and stuff. Then you can cosign with me," Sean added after you planted a kiss on his cheek. The thought of being able to see him every day instead of just a weekend every couple months was too good to be true

Can you hold me?/Can you make me leave my demons and my broken pieces behind?

Sean pulled you closer to him with a long arm, leaving it wrapped around your waist as you rested your head on his shoulder.

"I think it would be good for you. There's something about this place that haunts you. I hate seeing you hurt," he said. He was right, there were too many demons and ghosts in this town that came back to you whenever you were here for a long time.

You make my heart shake/Bend and break/But I can't turn away/And it's driving me wild

Sean's presence in your life had turned you into a better person. He was so positive about life and you respected him so much. When you first met him in person for your video, you knew he was someone you wanted in your life. Being with him was enough to make you happy, so you knew living with him would only make you feel even better.

"I think that's a great idea," you told him, reaching up and meeting his lips with your own.

"You're driving me wild," he said roughly, as you pulled each other deeper into the kiss.