Let's Go To The Mall! (Pokediger1)

"Oh my God did you see them?" your best friend whispered to you as you exited a store. A group of boys was approaching, talking loudly as they walked through the mall.

"Yeah, I saw them," you said, fixing the hem of your shirt and keeping your eyes on the ground. You glanced up, hoping they had already passed. Unfortunately, you ended up making eye contact with a tall blond, a face you hadn't seen in years.

"(y/n)?" He asked.

"Hey Charlie," you said, as your best friend gawked at you.

"I haven't seen you in forever! How are you?" he said. Charlie was just as friendly as you remembered.

"I'm good, how are you?" You replied.

"Great, just hanging out with some YouTube buddies," he said.

"Chicago Boys!" One of Charlie's friends said, causing your best friend to let out a small laugh. You knew she found him attractive and you'd end up being her wingman anyways, so you decided to get ahead in the game.

"This is my best friend Becky," you introduced her.

"Michael, but you can call me tonight, " Charlie's friend said with a wink at Becky.

"Come on Michael, that wasn't even good. M'lady," Charlie's other friend addressed you.

"My name is Zack," he said.

"(y/n)" you answered with a smile. Upon first observation, Zack was pretty cute. His hair was fluffy, and his colorful shorts suited his friendly grin.

"(y/n) and I used to go to summer camp together," Charlie said, as Michael started chatting up Becky off to the side.

"Until you ditched me for the internet," you retorted. Zack laughed. You continued to talk with the boys, agreeing to get lunch with them. When you went to sit at the restaurant, Zack slid into the seat next to you quickly. He pulled a camera out of his pocket, turning it on and pointing the lens at the two of you.

"Hey guys, Poke here. We're just getting some lunch, this is (y/n)," you waved at the camera awkwardly.

"Poke?" you questioned.

"My YouTube channel," he clarified. After lunch, Becky had to get going, and Charlie's friend Michael decided to go with her. You were happy that they had hit it off so well.

"Ah a pair of lovebirds flying away, how majestic," Zack said, causing you to laugh.

"I don't understand how she gets all the guys though. She's had at least 3 different boyfriends in the past year, with plenty of other guys chasing her, and I haven't had any. I wish she'd share a little," you joked.

"Zack I have to get going too. Want me to drive you home?" Charlie said, interrupting our laughter. Zack looked oddly sad.

"I still have to get my mom a birthday present," he said.

"I'll drive you home if you want," you offered. You still had some shopping to do as well. You gave Charlie a quick hug goodbye before heading into the depths of the mall with Zack.

—————————————————————————————————————————

You pulled up to the house Zack pointed out, the sun setting in the distance.

"Thanks," he said, grabbing his shopping bag off of the floor and hesitating before opening the door. He turned to look at you, his playful brown eyes hitting your bright ones.

"Hey, (y/n), would you maybe like to go out for dinner sometime?" he asked quickly, the words falling from his lips. You leaned over and kissed him quickly on the cheek.

"I'd love to," you said. Zack grinned.

"Goodnight!" he said, getting out of your car and heading towards the front door of his house. You drove home with a smile, excited for the next time you would get to see him.

A/N: Sorry this took so long to write! I rewrote it about 3 times before I was happy with it! As always feel free to request any imagines, preferences, or Part 2's!!