"What?" I did not see her drinking anything or smoking anything but she's gone completely hysterical.

I looked around, trying to find Mel when I froze. The person that I was looking at was staring back at me. Well, I guess that right now I should send a prayer to everyone I know and thank everyone for taking care of me and making my life semi decent. But, right now homegirl's gotta blast.

I was fully mentally prepared to bolt out of this place by jumping out of the window but apparently not so physically prepared.

Also, my social anxiety wouldn't allow it either.

There were too many people around and I was too scared to say excuse me.

Why am I like this?

I mentally cursed Mel for creating this whole scheme and not helping me carry it out until the end.

I tried to think of ways to reason with Harry.

"Hey, Y/N, what the fuck is that?" Marcus asked. He sounds kinda scared. And he should.

"Well, that is Harry."

"You called?"

Right after I said his name he appeared. The drink that Jase threw at him was red and it kinda looked like bloodstains on his outfit.

"Haha, Marcus. And that's why we don't go to random parties or drink when we are underage or have unprotected sex. You go dilly dally off now..." I stammered pushing Marcus off to safety. He's a nice boy. He doesn't deserve whatever Harry could have done.

"Um, well... it was nice seeing you again," Marcus said reluctantly. "Here." He placed a small rectangular piece of paper in my hand. "Bye."

After he left, my attention was diverted back to Harry.

"Hello..." I said, trying to sound as calm as possible.

"After all of that, all you have to say is 'hello'?"

"Red looks good on you. Definitely your color. Every color looks good on you. You a very handsome boy. Bye, gotta blast."

Harry gripped on the sleeve of my dress, preventing me from escaping, and chuckled maniacally. RIP me. "I bet you can't guess how angry I am right now."

"Um, well, I bet that you're not angry." I looked up at a very angry Harry. "Well, guess that I lost! You win! You're so good at this game! And everything in general! Haha."

"Did you have fun? I know I did."

"Fun? How could I have fun without you? I'm glad that you had fun though. That's great!"

"Mhmm, I've even got myself a souvenir." Harry held up some keys.

"That's lovely."

"Yeah. I told your buddies that I threw it in the lake next to this house." He looked at the keys reminiscently. "I wonder how long it will take them to realize that I have it."

"Haha, you sure got them!"

"Now that I'm thinking about it... I feel kinda bad. I don't want this anymore. Keep this safe for me." Harry handed the keys to a random person passing by.

"Harry, you didn't have to do that."

"You want to talk about going overboard?" Harry scoffed.

"Okay but nothing happened to you. Harry, that's someone's car! Their parents would probably kill them if something happened to it," I reasoned.

"Better their parents and not me."

"They wouldn't have even done anything if you weren't so overdramatic," I muttered.

"Pity. I'm leaving."

"I'm going too."

"Why are you following me?"

"Because I'm going home with you?"

"Why don't you ask your new fuck pal to pick you up?"

"What are you talking about?"

Harry glared at the card that was still in my hands. "He gave you his number didn't he?"

"What?" I examined the card that was handed to me. "He gave me his dad's." What the fuck?

"Of course he did."

"He really did, look!"

"I don't care, okay? I'm leaving here without you. I didn't want to come here anyways."

"Harry-"

"You wanted to enjoy the party by yourself, right? Wish granted."

---

Whale den.

Um vote and comment

It doesn't only make me want to update but it also makes me want to be a better person

B