SeHun and I stepped in the restaurant in front of my enterprise. It happened to be SeHun's family most luxury restaurant. I wanted to bring Tiana here just the two of us. We already have eaten there together....but with Taemin and SeHun years ago! The waiter was about to come, probably to tell us to wait but he immediately recognized SeHun. He bowed down and let us in without a word. SeHun was opening the walk as I was just following absentmindedly into the private room. I stopped day dreaming when I heard a familiar hiss.

"Are you fucking serious, Oh SeHun?!" TaeMin glared at him. I just looked at him bewildered. Then I understood all the urge to make me come. I turned toward SeHun and glared at him too. He lifted his hands in defense.

"Guys, we are friends! You two can't still fighting. Tiana is somewhere we doesn't know and even though I always was the less close to her, I do like her a lot!" Our glares became more intense and dark.

"I mean I like her a lot like a friend, Damn! What's point of glaring when none of you can have her anyway since she is away?!" He said, sitting right beside Taemin. He had a point on that. I sat too and an awkward silent install between us. Taemin was looking at anything but me, I was staring at The fork in front of me and SeHun's stare was going to me then to Taemin. Fortunately a waiter came and put an end to this silence. He took our orders and went back and the silence was back. I didn't realize I was hitting the table with my nail until Taemin freaked out.

"Can you please fucking stop to make that noise with your nail?!

-Chill~Hyung!

-Fuck you, Oh SeHun!"

          He stood up and was ready to leave but I stood up and grabbed his wrist. I just wanted to apologized for the last time but I hadn't even the time to say one word. He punch me so hard that I fall backward on the table. Making all the glasses break on the floor. SeHun got up, ready to hold Taemin but I lifted my hand to tell him to let him do whatever pleased him. Taemin took me by my collar and tackled me on the table again. Hovering me, his whole face was red from rage. I simply still there without saying anything, waiting for him to calm down. He threw another punch at me followed by another and another and again and again until he was exhausted of it. SeHun was looking anxious at the both of us. Finally when I felt his fist unclenched around my collar, I put my hands on his and looked into his eyes.

"Hyung...I'm sorry."

            He looked at me bewildered for a minute and then harshly release me, pushing my hands away. He put his hands in his hair and then turned toward me.

"I'm not the one who you should apologize to. A bunch of punch and a misunderstood is nothing for me.

-I know...

-Do you realize what you did to her?

-I do.

-Well it's not the feeling I have!" He answered dryly. I sat back on my chair and stared at him ready to hear whatever I had to hear.

"Do you realize that you kick her out when she was the most vulnerable, when she was trusting you the most?

-I do.