Throwing knives catches his attention

Start from the beginning

"Scaredy cat" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Fuck you" he smiled.

"Woah, I didn't know you think of me like that" I gasped.

He chuckled.
"Fuck you a million times." He stuck his tongue out.

"Well, don't have any wet dreams then..." I joked.

He chuckled.
We both panted.

"Woah! What's goin' on here??" Chris said while walking on the bus with bags in his hands.

"Nothing much. Ricky just thinks he's stronger than me" I scoffed.

I felt myself get lifted up then I looked up to see Ricky. He had me pinned to the floor with both of his hands.

"I stand corrected" I smirked.
"But you don't realize that I took kick boxing classes, and you must realize that I could kick your ass whenever I want." I said while turning both of us over and pinning him to the floor.

"Is that a threat?" He asked.

"Maybe it is," I smirked.

Ricky chuckled.

"You must realize that I'm not afraid to lay my hands on a girl like you..." He said.

The guys went silent.

"I'm not talking about physically....I mean sexually." He winked at me.

"You sure know how to ruin a moment,jerk" I said while letting him go.

"You have to admit that you got a little wet" he joked while sitting up.

"Fuck you." I chuckled while walking off the bus.

I walked to my bus then I saw Spencer sitting outside of the bus.

"Hey bro!" I smiled.

"Hey, how's everything going?" He asked.

"Pretty good." I smiled while sitting next to him.

"That's good" he smiled.

We spent the next twenty minutes talking and stuff and discussing about Dexter.
Poor little guy....

I went back on the MIW bus and sat on the couch next to Ricky.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, I was just talking to my brother" I said while facing him.

"About...?"

"Dexter."

"Oh..." He said sadly.
"He was a good boy," Ricky said while laying his hand on mine.

My heart fluttered with lust.

His hand was warm and very soft....it was sweaty too.

I looked away from both of our hands then I looked at his pale,blue,eyes.
He squeezed my hand a bit and it was silent. I studied his eyes and they seemed to be filled with innocents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We watched the Twilight Zone together with the rest of the guys. I was pretty tired so I laid my head down on Ricky's shoulder while his arm rested on the couch cushion behind me.

My eyes closed slowly as I tried to open them but I was way too tired to keep them open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I opened my eyes to see myself in a bunk. I gathered my thoughts for a bit then I remembered that I slept over the MIW bus. The bunk was filled with the scent of light cologne and it smelt amazing.

I fixed the bunk then I slid out of it. The aroma of coffee filled the rest of the bus. I peeked my head out of the bunk room to see no one. I walked out and into the kitchen area to see Ricky making coffee with Chris.

"Morning!" Ricky smiled at me with his messy hair.

I smiled in return of the good morning to you too.

I looked at Chris then he chuckled.

"Coffee?" He asked.

I nodded my head yes.

"Cream and sugar?" Ricky asked.

"Mhm" I smiled.

I stretched with my eyes closed then yawned.

"How'd you sleep?" Ricky asked

"Like a baby" I smiled.

They both chuckled.

"But my leg hurts a bit" I smiled while rubbing it.

"Sorry, that was my fault. I kick in my sleep" Ricky smiled faintly while making my coffee.

Wait...what?...

I looked at Chris and he grinned at himself.

"Hm..." I hummed.

Ricky passed me my coffee.

"You sleep weird." He started.

"I believe I sleep normally..." I said before taking a sip of my coffee.
Ricky took a sip of his.

"You sleep like a fetus then stay in that position, you don't move or anything." He said.

"What? Am I supposed to karate kick in my sleep like you??" I joked.

Chris chuckled.

"I'm just saying. I never seen anyone sleep like that" he said

"You're saying that I sleep weird when you're the weird one watching people sleep." I said while warming my hands up with my cup.

Ricky looked at my hands on the cup. He laid both of his hands on mine.

"Your hands are fucking cold!" I said while pulling away quickly.
"Don't touch me!" I tucked my hands in my sleeves.

I sat down on the couch then crossed my legs Indian style. My back was facing the kitchen area and I played happy wheels on my phone.

I felt coldness on my neck.

I gasped then jumped up to see Ricky.

Chris and Ricky bursted out laughing.

I grabbed Ricky's hands then led him to the sink. I turned the hot water on and let them sit under it for about five minutes. I dried his hands up then rubbed them together.

They were warm now.

"Hehe" I giggled while sticking my tongue out at him.
I sat back down and played happy wheels again.