Chapter 14//"Are you a psycho bitch or do you want to end up in jail for murder"

Start from the beginning

"Aribella you're a dumb slut who's fake tan is so orange that you look like a burnt potato. And you pretend you have thin thighs when you are so insecure about them. All you care about is your popularity and the increasing number of STD's you've caught from different guys"

She lunges for me but for some reason some of her evil minions hold her back. God she looks like she is about to bite my head off.

I tie my laces in double quick time as her minions try to calm her down. She shouts offensive comments at me but I can't be bothered to listen to the rubbish that is falling out her mouth.

For a final time, I turn around and put an award-winning smile on my face, glancing at the exit door and back at Aribella. 

Don't do it Cress

I lift my hand to wave at her.

"Bye bye you slutty bitch"

That's when all hell breaks loose. My main goal is to get out of the changing room alive. I grab the door handle and swing it open. Screaming echo's through the walls but I try and make my escape quick and fast.

I feel someone tug the back of my shirt, but somehow manage to lose their grip. I sprint to the main hall that led to all the directions of the other changing rooms. The boys are coming out of their changing room and are glancing at me, as I am bright red and breathing deeply.

I then see a glimpse of dark brown hair and my heart stops. Oh god I am dead.

I take a step back and see her; preparing myself to lunge at her to release all my hate.

Instead, I feel arms wrapped around my waist holding me back and also seeing someone strong, with dark hair holding Aribella back.

"Let go of me Elliott," she screeches.

"I'm going to kill her, I will make her regret every foul word she has said to me I swear" She is struggling against his grip and I am doing the same. I hit the person who is holding me back.

"OW Cress stop struggling" Daniel's soothing voice whipers but that makes me angrier.

"Elliott let me go" Her struggle decreases as she suddenly wraps her arms around Elliott and buries her head in the crook of his neck. My heart drops into my stomach as he wraps his arms reassuringly around her back. I push back the feeling, why should I care if Elliott is taking Aribella's side its not like I care about him anyway.

"Elliott I can't deal with her anymore she made fun of my mother...of how my mother left me"

I gasp and a crowd of people do the same. That lying bitch. And at that second I am out of control, more than one pair of hands are holding me back. Tears rush to my eyes due to my hatred for her because honestly, those words hurt.

How could I make fun of her mother who disowned her when I can't see my mother ever again? I scrunch up my face in hurt, of course, everyone would believe her. A few moments ago Daniel loosened his grip on me but now his arms are tighter than ever. He knows, he knows something she said just said was wrong. He knows me too well, to know I would never say anything about her family. Especially her mother seeing as I've lost mine.

Elliott is throwing daggers at me with his eyes as he brushes his hand through her hair. I grit my teeth together, as I stare back at Elliott. How dare he judge me? 

Eventually, I am dragged to the hockey pitch but I don't miss Aribella's cunning smirk of satisfaction. Outside I lean against the gate completely alone.

"Crescent are you okay?" It is a soft soothing voice. I turn to see Alec looking at me with pity in his eyes. I catch a glimpse of Emily bright red in the face shouting at Elliott as he has his arms crossed. There is a hard look on his face, as he watches Emily shout at him, not uttering a word in reply.