K is for Koala Hugs

Percy and Annabeth walked through the zoo, their hands enter twined between them. Annabeth was nervous, but only because it was their second date. To her, it felt weird being with Percy like this- a good kind of weird, though. It would be weird to anyone, suddenly dating your best friend of five years.

Anyways, they had stopped at a Subway for lunch. Siting at a table for two, they made small talk as they ate. When they got up to throw their trash away, a brunette walked up to Percy.

"Hi Percy!" She said, all bubbly.

"Oh, hey Victoria..."

"Who's this, Seaweed Brain?" Annabeth worriedly asked.

"Wise Girl, this is my biology partner, Victoria." Percy said. The girls smiled briefly at each other before Victoria slammed a piece of paper in Percy's hand.

"Look, I've gotta go. read this when you get a chance!" She walked away, and Percy looked at the note.

Call when you wanna ditch Blondie, 361-0772

Annabeth watched as Percy crumpled it up and threw it away.

"What did it say?" she asked, taking his hand.

"Oh, just something about a bio project." he lied. he hated lying to her, but he couldn't let her murder anyone. To many little kids around.

They walked around for a little bit, until Percy dragged Annabeth to the Koala habitat.

"The koala's have always been my favorite animal. Wanna know why?"

"Why?" Annabel had never known that Percy liked koala's.

"Me and my friends made a hug named after them. See how the koala's are hanging on a tree for dear life? Well, when someone does that to you, that means that they're afraid to let go." he said, smiling.

Never will I have to do that... Annabeth thought as they continued to walk through the zoo.

Eight Month's Later.......

As soon as her feet hit the ground, Annabeth was running towards Percy's open arms. She gripped his toga and squeezed him, scared that if she let go he'd go away again.

"I finally got my koala hug..." was all Percy could say before their lips met.

A/N

Isn't this sweet?!