Decision Made

Recap of last chapter
"I've been thinking about the whole Sean thing and I've decided to......
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Y/N POV
"to move to Ireland with Sean." I said knowing Felix's reaction. He got up and slammed his hand on the counter and went to his room
"Fel-" I got cut off by him slamming the door shut.
"It's okay,Y/N you just need to give him some time to cool down. It has been less then a year since you've been here so I think he's really going to miss you." Mariza said while patting me on the back.
"I'm worried that he's not going to cool down. That's the only thing that really bothers me." I said leaving her grip and head upstairs as Anna ran up after me.

Felix POV
I sit on my bed and slam my hands down.
"Varför Sean har alltid förstöra allt!"(Why does Sean always have to ruin everything!) I mumbled under my breath as Mariza came in.
"What?" I asked as I lied down and stared at the celling.
"You hurt her you know. She is 20. She can make her own decisions. She's not 4 any more." She said crossing her arms and looking at me with a look of disapproval.
"I know, I know it's just she's my little sister and I don't want to let her go." I said trying not to tear up.
"Well if you want to support her let her leave. She needs to explore the world and your holding her back." She said and she sat down beside me. I sat up and she looked deep into my eyes.
"Go tell her you're sorry and accept her choices." She said. I was sorry. But I didn't want her to leave. She was my younger sister and I didn't want her to get in any trouble. I know Sean is a good guy but I don't want her to get heartbroken if it does happen. I got up and nodded at Mariza and walked out and went up to Y/N's room.

Y/N POV
I grabbed my suit case and started packing. I grabbed everything out of my closet.
"I'm so sick of Felix acting like this. He always has to act so bossy." I said looking back at Anna who was lying on my bed playing with the Rubik's cube she bought 2 years ago.
"He's your big brother you have to expect that." She said. I sighed and heard the door creak open. I looked and saw Felix. I rolled my eyes and continued to pack.
"Y/N?"
" Vad vill du? Att förstöra min självkänsla ännu mer?" (What do you want? To ruin my self-esteem even more?) I said looking at me.
"I'm sorry." He said and I looked at him shocked.
"I'm sorry for how I treated you its just I'll miss you and I don't want you to get hurt." I looked at him and gave him a huge hug.
"I'll miss you to." I said beginning to sob. He hugged me tighter.
"Because this is your last day here I'm going to take you out to get some new clothes." He said and I nodded. I finished packing and we got into the car to go to the mall. I sat beside Felix and looked all around. I'm going to miss this place. The cold winters, the even hotter summers and them. I looked at Felix and then looked down.
"Felix?"
"Yes Y/N?"
"After I get settled in, in Ireland I promise to come visit"
"Okay." We got to the mall and I got out of the car as quick as possible.
"Come on there no time to lose." I grabbed Felix's arm and dragged him into the mall.
"Where do you want to go first?" He asked and I pointed to Victoria's Secret.
"Really?" I nodded and I went in while Felix sat on a bench outside. I looked around sand saw what I was going to get. It was a black lace night that just covered my womanhood and black lace underwear and bra. I walked out and saw that Felix looked like he was dying.
"You took so long!" He said getting up.
"I was in there for only 25 minutes."
"So long!" I giggled and we continued walking. We walked to a shop called "Beautiful Creation."
"Why are we here?"
"I thought I would get you something nice for you." He said bringing me into the dress shop. I looked around and saw 3 dresses I loved. One teal,one coral and one purple. I looked at all the prices and they we're so expensive. 5,000,1,000 and 7,000. I went back to Felix.
"It's to expensive!" I said and started walking out. Felix grabbed me and the dresses I liked and shoved me into a change room.
"Try them on, then will see!" He said and I did and I loved the purple but it was 7,000 dollars! I gave the lady the coral and teal dress. And showed Felix the purple dress.
"It's beautiful!"
"But it's 7,000 dollars Felix! I don't want you waste that on me!
"Okay then." He walked over to the lady and told her something I couldn't here but she nodded in agreement. We then walked out to Garage. I bought 3 tank tops,1 tee shirt,2 crop tops and 3 pairs of shorts.
"I have to go to the bathroom Y/N quick can you wait here." I nodded and he left while I went to Chapters. I bought a book for the plane and Felix came back and put something in my bag, it looked like his water bottle so I didn't really care. After a few other stores I was pooped so we headed home.
"Ooo! Show me what you got!" Mariza said basically dragging me inside the house. I sat down and began.
"I got 3 tank tops,1 tee shirt,2 crop tops,3 pairs of shorts,some bed wear..." I said and I looked down into the bag to see something purple. I pulled it out and covered my mouth.

"Felix!! Thank you!!" I said and gave him a big hug

"Felix!! Thank you!!" I said and gave him a big hug. I looked down at my watch to see it was 7:30.
"Crap! I have to pack" I said and ran to my room and packed up everything and brought it downstairs. I got into the car and we drove to the airport.
"Goodbye" I said giving everyone hugs trying to hold back tears. I let go and went to my gate and sipped my eyes. Ireland here I come!
***********************************************************************************************
I hope you enjoyed! Sorry about the wait. School started and I've been really busy with everything. Thank you so much for your support!
Q&A
Should I make Brendon Urie Imagines,Melanie Martinez Imagines or Markipler  Imagines!
~Hailey